Blindfolds and Wings 🍋

Start from the beginning

"A night with you. Meet at a certain location with a blindfold at the ready. Dude doesn't want you to know who he is. He promises no sex unless you choose to" Johnny explained the details.

"Who does this guy think he is?" I ask

"I promised not to tell you who he is but I will say he's hella rich and famous. He is gonna pay you half upfront, the other half after. If you enjoy the 'sessions' as he called them then he'd pay you a quarter each session"

I bit my lip in thought. That's a lot of money. I could pay off all of my family's debts in one fell swoop but this was super sketchy too.

"Give me the time and location" I sigh

Within a few hours, I sat in my car looking at a cliff view penthouse. It was far enough from the city to not be noticed but close enough to see all the lights below. My bank account happy I was tempted to skip out and not get the other half.

I saw a paper on the door labeled 'angel this way with an arrow. I followed the signs inside till I came to a living room-like space. This place had the bare minimum of furniture. But an entire glass walled faced the glowing city lights. I sigh finding the last note on a chair with a blindfold on it simply labeled 'no peaking' and a winky face.

I sit and put on the blindfold setting my purse aside and adjusted the wig. I knew I didn't need the contacts so that was at least a relief. I sat awkwardly until I felt a hand adjust the blindfold.

"We don't need this" he pulled the wig off letting my real hair down before readjusting the blindfold, "Much better" he ran a hand through my hair.

His steps were light. If I were to guess he was of the lighter frame and judging by his voice he was 20-30 range.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable" he pulled at my hand to get me to stand and held my hip to guide me. He placed my hands on what seemed to be his shoulders, "push if you want me to back off"

I nodded and I felt his breath on my neck. He was a bit taller than me. My face flushed, "please no marks!"

"Of course Angel" he kissed and licked at my neck making me shiver, "you are much more sensitive than I imagined" he chuckled

"I honestly have never done this" I move away feeling self-conscious

"No no you're fine, I like it. It's cute" his hands found my hips and his soft lips rejoined my neck.

He nibbled a set of nerves and teased it making me squirm. I could feel the smirk on his lips. I felt so embarrassed about all this. His hands caressed my side and up my top to caress the bare skin. His lips met mine in a gentle kiss that leads to a more passionate. He moved me half a step back so my back rested against the wall and our lips connected again only for his tongue to invade my space. His hand moved from my shoulder to cup my face.

When we parted I tried to catch my breath only to feel his knee pressed between my legs. He moved the skirt and I could feet his pant material between my thighs. He grinded there gently and I shuttered pressing my fingertips into his chest.

"You're ok" he cood running a hand tnrough my hair careful of the blindfold

"But sir" I protest.

"Call me Keigo" his hand caressed my face.

I felt tomato red. He moved his knee again and I shivered more. He did it rhythmically as I took shaky breaths.

"Are you ok if I use my hand over the fabric?" He asked stroking my cheek.

I only nod for permission. His thumb found my clit through the fabric and gently rubbed it. I felt a whining buzz pass my lips followed by pants. Every so often his fingers would graze down my labia and make me shiver.

He gently pulled off the skirt making it fall off my hips. I whimper but he just coos and rubs his cheek against my own.

"Don't worry my angel, I just want to make you feel good" his thumb rolled my clit. My breath hitched and came out shakily. I press against his thumb wanting more.

"Can I remove this restricting fabric" his voice was soft but deep. I bit my lip and gave a curt nod.

The air made me shiver as I was now exposed. His knee made sure my thighs were parted so he could slip a finger in. He pumped it gently and I rested my forehead on my hand on his shoulder. I was embarrassed but I wanted this so bad now.

"M-more" I squeak out

"Of course my dove" he seemed to chirp.

He added a digit and my whole body quaked. He pumped after a few seconds and I felt the moans slip out. I spread a little more and he took that as an opportunity to move his fingers deeper. I couldn't hold back grinding against his fingers. I wanted it so bad whoever this Keigo guy is I wanted him.

"Is my dove enjoying herself" He cooed giving a lick to the shell of my ear.

"Y-yeah" I sighed out.

His lips met mine in a sweet kiss.

When he pulled back I held his shirt to keep him close, "please, I want you" I begged.

"Sorry angel. Not tonight. But I will finish you off" his thumb met my clit and stimulated it while he pumped his fingers.

Within a few short minutes, I reached my end and his arm held me to support me since my legs wanted to give out. He chuckled lightly and guided me to the floor.

"There is a shower in the bath you can use, I supplied some basic hygiene stuff as well. Rest here for a few minutes" he ended with another sweet kiss, "I'm heading out. Give me 2 minutes then take off the blindfold ok?"

I nodded in response. I wanted to peek so badly. I lift my hand but it is slapped back down.

"No peeking"

I sat for about 5 minutes to gather my thoughts before taking off the blindfold. Keigo was nowhere to be found. I look outside but not even a car was leaving. I took my shower noticed a note on the door 'Next session is the same time next week'. I shivered at the thought and popped it into my calendar. I didn't realize how much I wanted this.