{Sᴏʀᴇ}

{f/n}.exe has stopped responding

"{f/n}! Are you ok?!?"

"Huh?"

"{f/n}... it's... me... Hinata... are... you... ok...?!"

"She fell baka, of course she's not ok!"

"Hinata? Kageyama is that you?" You finally sat up.

"Yea it's us", Kageyama said squating down. "Are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine guys I just wasn't looking where I was going.

"Be careful you fell down 12 steps! Are you sure you're ok? Hinata questioned.

"110%!" You said straining yourself to stand up.

"I think I'm going to head home early for today. Please just tell everyone that something came up, I don't want to worry them for a little bump," you pleaded.

"A BUMP WHERE?" Hinata bounced around you trying to examine your head.

"I told you it's nothing really, I'll see you guys tomorrow", you say quickly heading out toward the main school entrance.

~time skip~     5:02pm

Mmmmmmmmmphhf. You stretched and yawned at the same time while reaching to grab your phone to check the time.

'Dang I really had a long nap. Lol if I were still at school I'd be at practice right now.'

You get up to go the the bathroom and as you walked you felt soreness encompass your body. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror up pull up your shirt to be greeted by a tender bluish-purple blotch forming on your side.

'Must've been from my side grazing the steps as I fell.'

You clean your hair and face up a bit and head down to the kitchen to take some pain reliever medication.

Afterwards you sit down on the couch to catch up on an anime you've been dying to finish.

'Man I love this anime, ReLIFE is so underrated.'

Just then you were interrupted by the ringing of your door bell.

As you got to the door you slowly open it up, allowing only your head to pop outside.

That's when you saw that stupid ass giant.