{Lɪɢʜᴛs Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴀ Aᴄᴛɪᴏɴ}

*flash*

"Noya! You were suppose to turn off the flash!" Tanaka harshly whispers.

"I did.... I think."

"Obviously not because it went off!" Tanaka bickers.

You slowly open your eyes to see your two senpai standing there arguing with eachother, one with a phone pointed at you and the other karate chopping the others head.

You try to look up but you feel a weight pressing on top of your head. When you turn to see what it is. The two of your faces become inches apart and the other finally wakes up.

After a few seconds of shock, you lightly shove Tsukki to the side.

"Get off of me you perv" you huffed slightly blushing.

"It's not my fault you fell asleep on my shoulder baka."He reasonably defends himself.

"Oh. Gomen", you mutter embarrassed from your actions.

"Awww man I should of sat next to {f/n} so she could fall asleep on my shoulder", Noya complains.

"You're too short you idiot, she would completely miss your shoulder and fall on the floor," Tanaka snickers.

Not long after, everyone files out the bus and walked towards the entrance. There we could overhear a conversation between two guys who look like players:

"Now they suck so bad they even got a lame nickname."

"Oh really, so then what are they called.

"Uh something about how they're Fallen Champions... Oh the Wingless Crows."

We approach behind the two who were making conversation about our team.

Intimidatingly everyone stares at them.

Tanaka intervenes, "What did you just say, Wingless Crows? Well..."

Daichi SNATCHES Tanaka and apologized to the two guys. Everyone heads inside.

As you walk past a bunch of teams you can hear the compliments people are giving to Kiyoko.

"Wow... Karasuno has two managers? One of them is smoking hot."

Tanaka and Nishinoya grew protective and started guard dogging Kiyoko.

Kiyoko slaps them on the back of the head and walks away.

You on the other hand were kind of jealous. 1. Because of how utterly pretty Kiyoko was. 2. Because how she has people so protective of her.

'I guess it's for the best if I'm not pretty like Kiyoko, I wouldn't want to attract too much attention.' you thought.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

Eventually everyone starts to set up and you notice that Hinata looked like he's about to crap his pants.

You laugh at the sight and everyone goes to warm up.

You and Kiyoko go up to the balcony to slump over the banner with the word fly on it.

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

Throughout the games you took notes from above on each player since only one manager was allowed on the court at a time.

For starters, we won our first match against Tokonami High, 2-0

The second match surprised you. You've never seen an iron wall like the one today. But we powered through it, and Asahi really put up a fight which you were so proud of. Then you saw Nishinoya side kick the ball to save it from hitting the ground. 'Amazing'. This match was full of surprises and your heart was racing. That feeling of not knowing what was going to happen next, causing you to always be at the end of the seat was invigorating and Karasuno won again this time against Date Tech 2-0.

Then was the third match. This one you were nervous of because of their setter. 'What was his name again Onkanwa? Okanawa? I don't even know and couldn't care less.'

Unfortunately we lost. They tried so so so so hard and they lost. You wanted to tell them that you thought they did amazing and put up a tuff fight, but you know that it would just make them sadder.

You knew ruined them inside. Once we left, Coach Ukai treated everyone to eat. Everyone sat there, and tears started to bubble in everyone's eyes. That is, everyone's eyes except you, Kiyoko, Tsukishima and the two coaches.

For the four of us I understood why we weren't crying, but Tsukishima? He was in the game, does he even care?

'Does he even take this seriously, like he look like he couldn't care less about losing.' And with that, you were furious.