{Esᴄᴀᴘᴇ 2.0}

Life has been running it's course. You've escaped my haunting struggles and were finally fixing your broke pieces.

You had to visit America because of the court drama, and had to stay there for 2 months to get things sorted.

Definitely longer than expected.

'Father' was sentenced to live in prison, charged with attempted kidnapping, battery, trespassing on private property, and a few other things.

You had to put you and Tsukishima's 'relationship' on hold because your head wasn't in the right place and you just need to get your life back together before you could actually fully be ready.

It's just me and my Mom, and right now we're sitting in a plane waiting to land in Tokyo because we're returning to Miyagi.

"{f/n}", my mom says. I turn my head from previously gazing out of the window to look at her.

"Make sure you have all your belongings, we're are about to land." I nod and start to collect all my belongings and trash.

I'm not one to talk much, I prefer to be reserved because no one understood me back in America and I was just a nobody. But now I feel like I can be myself, free and independent. And it's all thanks to them. My new friends.

    As we're exiting the airport I can feel my heartbeat again. This time I'm more anxious than nervous. 'What if they forgot about me', I think. I'm always immersed in my thoughts and this time they didn't get the better of me, because I decided that I need to stop overthinking. I don't want to shut people out anymore. So I will go on living my life with my friends. It's different from before, I've changed now.

As me and my Mom are heading to our home. I get a sense of relief. 'My home. This is the place I call amd feel most at ease'.

   Then I see someone peering from their window as we pull up into our driveway.

It was Tsukishima.

Not even a minute later, he emerges from his front door.

I step out from the car and immediately he slowly walks towards my body with his arms opens, until I meet him halfway and we share a hug.

"I've missed you, {f/n}.

"I've missed you too Kei.

You moved your arms upwards so they encased around his neck and you were standing on your tippy toes.

Tsukishima's squeezed his arms tightly around your waist and he whispered in your ear.

"Now that your back does this mean you'll be my girlfriend."

Your face was still planted into the space between his neck and shoulder, but you nodded yes, along with your muffle reply "yes, I'm ready now."

Even though you couldn't see it Tsukishima was smiling, but he had one more thing he wanted to say to you.

"Good, because you're not a burden to me or anyone. So I never want you to leave me again."

The End.

A/N: Welcome to the end of the book. Hope you somewhat enjoyed? Too OOC? Oh well I'm done with the book now, Ima just write a whole new book that's 10x better than this tornado. See you there, or not 😼.

Epilouge

KENderMAn

Kenma
Bitch you came back to Japan,
and didn't tell me?

Yesterday

Kenma
Hello?

Kenma
Not you ignoring me 😐

Today

Kenma
Me and Kuroo and on our way to hate
crime your ass.

You
Oops forgot to unblock you after
you memed my trama and posted it 😺

Kenma

YouKENMA STOP 😭

You
KENMA STOP 😭

Kenma
This your manz?

Kenma

Kenma{f/n} I have the number to a constipationI think you should give it to Tsukishima

Kenma
{f/n} I have the number to a constipation
I think you should give it to Tsukishima

You
Stop violating him when this is literally you 😭🤚

YouStop violating him when this is literally you 😭🤚

Kenma
Girl don't get me started

Fin