{Dᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ}

After the movie the both of you went home. Your previous realization was pushed to the back of your head as you had deemed it to be a silly thought, and Tsukishima was just walking alongside you.

The walk home was going to be a bit longer than the walk you both usually had from school.

You both were walking down the street when you were passing by a conviene store that was playing elegant music.

"Isn't it a bit late for them to be playing music for everyone to hear." Tsukishima noted.

"Ahh- what?! I love that they're playing the music. It really boosts the eerie mood created by these dull streets."

"Whatever you say." He stated.

"Oh come on do you not like the music or are you just being grumpy." You teased.

"I'm not complaining it's just odd for a simple convenient store to be so lively and bright", Tsukishima said.

"Are you just saying that because Coach's little store is always gloomy and looming with the smell of cigarettes?" You asked laughing.

Tsukishuma juzt stared are you blank faced while you stood there laughing your ass off at his expression.

"Tsukki, You need to loosen up. You're always so serious." You said as you calmed down from laughing.

"Im not always serious..." He claimed.

"Ah yes~ you're right. The only remarks you marks are serious or sarcastic ones."

Tsukishima rolled his eyes at your comment. You ignored his expression and grab his hands and spun yourself.

"Come on, be different this once and let's dance. No ones around so no need to be embarrassed." You playfully said.

"No." He automatically replied.

"Please~"

"No."

"Kei Tsukishima if you don't dance with me I will post this picture of you, and trust me I'm sure you don't want people seeing this." You pulled your phone out your pocket and showed him the photo you were talking about.

" You pulled your phone out your pocket and showed him the photo you were talking about

"Remember this." You smirked.

"I thought you deleted that-." He said shocked.

Tsukishima tried to grab your phone but you pulled it back and shook your head.

"Nope you're not deleting it. Now dance with me Tsukishima-san."

"Sometimes you're really annoying." He said while taking your hand himself and giving you a little twirl.

"Yea... I know, but yet look at as." You smiled as you both continued to dance.

Not even a few second later the sky had fully darken and the rain start to heave down on you both.