Side effects

It's been a while since I've updated. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Cami's POV

It's been about 2 weeks living with the Mikaelsons. I was in my room, getting ready for the day. Davina's currently in the shower. I get an outfit, and put it on, when there's a knock at the door. "Yes?" I ask, turning to the door. "Klaus is going to have a panic attack down stairs. Is there something you can do doctor Cami?" Hayley asks, sarcastically. I sigh, "I'll be down in a minute." I say, and she nods leaving. I go into the mirror, doing my hair, and once I'm done, I start my make-up. After I'm done with that, I look in the mirror, "Leave no survivers. Kill them all." My reflection says, and my eyes widened before I back away from the glass object. "What the hell?" I mutter to myself. "NO! IM GOING TO KILL HIM IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!" I hear Klaus scream, "Cami!" Hayley screams. I look at the mirror one more time, before leaving, and going downstairs.

Davina's POV

I finish showering, and step out. I rap the towel around my body, and look into the mirror. I then close my eyes, focusing my magic. I feel hands rap around my waist, and when I open my eyes, Kol is there. "Hello darling." He says, and I smirk. "Hi." I say, leaning into him. "You ok?" He asks, and I nod. "Yeah, just trying something." I say, turning to face him. I lean against the sink, and he gently presses his lips to mine which I immediately return. "You know, everyone is really busy down stairs." He says, and I smile. "Oh, is this an invitation?" I ask, as my arm are rapped around him. The towel tightly around my body. "Maybe." He says, and I smirk, kissing him again, but the kiss deepens.

We pull away, and I pull the shirt over his head, before are lips connect again though, he holds my arms firmly, hurting my arms. I pull away, "Kol, your hurting me." I say, and he kisses me again, kissing down my neck, to my ear, "Finish what you started." He says, "Kol, what the hell?!" I say, "Finish what you started!" He screams, "Davina." A voice says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I open my eyes, and the mirror breaks. "Huh?" I ask, as I'm still facing the mirror. Kol is stood at the door way of the bathroom. "You ok love?" He asks, approaching me. "Y-yeah, I uh..." I start, shocked. What the hell just happened? "Um, I was just. Have you been standing there this whole time?" I ask him, "I just got here. Why?" He asks. That doesn't make since. "Nothing." Maybe I'm just seeing things. "Hey, I got you something." He says, and I smile. "What?" I ask, and he pulls out a box from his pocket.

I dramatically gasp. "Omg Kol!" I say, and he playfully glares at me. "No. It's not that. It's this." He says, and opens it, revealing a golden necklace with a red rose.

"Omg, Kol

"Omg, Kol." I say, and he chuckles. "I saw it when I was out walking and it made me think of you." He says, and I smile. "It's beautiful, chessy, but beautiful." I say, and we laugh. "Put it on." I tell him, smiling up at him since I'm like, 5'3, and he's like, 6 something! "Really? What if someone sees it?" He asks, and I turn around moving my hair. "So what if they do. I can say I bought it for myself." I say, and he smiles, putting the jewelry on my neck. I smile, looking into the broken mirror, and then back at Kol. "Oh, and this." He says, and I turn to face him again, as he has pulls something from his pocket. I gasp. It's a pendent. A pyramid, and it's full of something.

"It's a sublimis

"It's a sublimis. That's latin for-" He starts, "Majestic." I finished, and he smiles. "You can wear it like this." He says, putting the pendant on my wrist. I smile, and look back up at him, kissing him on the lips.

Hayley's POV

Cami and Klaus are upstairs having a conversation. He wants to kill Marcel because of something. I'm with Freya downstairs, as we track some wolves. It turns out the wolves I'm looking for, I couldn't find them because they changed there name. There now called the Guerrero wolves. And they live right in Louisiana, New Orleans. Perfect. "What's that?" I ask Freya, as she puts some black sand on the map. "It's a special plant. I burned it and it turns to black dust. I will put it in the middle of the map, and using my pendant, it will make the dust go to the spot of your wolves." She says, and I nod. "Seems easy enough." I say, and she shakes her head. "That's the summary." She says, and we giggle. "Ok. Now, I'm gonna need you to hold my hand so I don't break concentration." She says, and I nod. I put my hands in her's, and she starts chanting.

Soon, the dust starts to move. My eyes widen at it, as it moves scores the map of New Orleans. It then stops, and Freya stops chanting. "There in the quarter. Right where I need them." I say, and she nods, opening her eyes, looking at me. "Kill them all. The wolves can wait. Kill everyone, no one can stay." She says, and I frown, "W-what?" I stutter. "What?" Freya asks. "You-I-I-" "Hayley? Are you alright?" She asks. What just happened? "Y-yeah. I just, I gotta go." I say, and she nods. "Want me to come?" Freya asks, "No, no. I'm ok." I say, and leave.

Rebekah's POV

Me and Marcel were out walking in town. We were going shopping but then we got distracted. "Marcel, now we have to get shopping." I say, and he smiles. "Fine. What do you want?" He asks. I look around, as we're in a mall. I look at a shop and I smile, "That one." I say, and he smiles. We go over to the shop, and I start going through some stuff. "What about this?" I ask him, giving him a tight, black shirt. He scoffs, "You want me to go around looking like I'm in a rock band? Come on Rebekah." He says, and I roll my eyes. "Fine." I say, and go get some clothes, Marcel actually being a big help. 20 minutes later, we finish and go to check out. Marcel's phone soon rings. "It's Josh. I'll be right back." He says, and I nod, as he takes the call. I go up to the lady.

"Will this be all?" She asks, and I nod, "Yep." I answer, "Alright that will be $240.56." She says, and I give her my debit card. Maybe I can compel, but I have human decency. "Here you go." She says, handing me my card. I smile, but she grabs my wrist when I try to take the card back. "Don't stop now. You know you hunger for the taste of vampire blood again." The girl says, and my eyes widen. I snatch my hand away from her, and she looks confused. "What did you just say?" I ask her. "What? I didn't say anything miss." She says, and I frown. "But-" I start, "You alright there?" Marcel asks, and I nod. "Yeah, i-i just wanna go." I say, and he nods. He takes some bags, as do I as we exit. What was that?

I know it's been a long time. But it's here. What's going on with the girls? Also, comment who you shop the most right now. Kolvina-💙 Rebel-💛, Klamille-💚 or Haylijah-❤. Don't forget to comment and vote!