"Leo knows how to do makeup?"

"Sure do!" He yelled from the front of the RV. "I did Es' makeup for a photoshoot for her moms company once."

Leo walked into the bedroom and kneeled in front of Josslyn, grabbing a makeup brush and starting on her face. "So, how're things going with Dylan?"

"Really good" Josslyn said, trying to hide the smile that wanted to spread across her face. "I really like him"

"And Vinnie?" Esmerelda chipped in, folding up an outfit and laying it on the bed next to Josslyn, who looked up at her, brows furrowed. "You guys have history, and I can tell he still really likes you"

Josslyn shook her head and closed her eyes, letting Leo continue with her makeup. "Nuh-uh. He's with Emily. He loves Emily, not me" Suddenly, Leo's brush strokes stopped and Esmerelda's fidgeting beside her stilled. Josslyn opened her eyes to see Leo looking at her, a very unimpressed look on his face. "What?"

"Josslyn Simons, you know damn well he's still into you" Leo laughed, continuing to do her makeup. "I've had a crush on Es since the day I met her, and look at us now"

"Leo, may I remind you it took four years for you to get through to her" Josslyn replied, Esmerelda tutting behind her, murmuring and slight 'true'. 

"Do you want me to do your makeup or not, bitch" Leo spat, smacking his fist and palm together. "I know your phone password, I can easily cancel your date with this man"

Josslyn snorted and shook her head, swatting at Leo as he did her makeup. "You don't have the balls"

VINNIES EYES DAMN NEAR POPPED OUT OF HIS HEAD WHEN JOSSLYN STEPPED OUT OF THE BEDROOM, a purple outfit adorning her figure. 

"Wow" He breathed, his eyes raking her body as she pulled on a pair of sneakers. "Lynn, you look beautiful"

"Thank you, Vincent" She mumbled, smiling tightly at him, standing up to her full height and grabbing her phone off the kitchen counter. 

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't seem to shake the things that Leo said about Vinnie out of her head. She had tried and tried to convince herself that there were no feelings left for Vinnie, but she had proved herself wrong. 

"He's here!" Esmerelda shrieked from the front of the RV, throwing herself over the front seats and plastering herself to the window, watching Dylan as his car pulled up next to the RV.