Chapter 62: A flashback.

Start from the beginning

“I love you! I love you more than chocolate chips, and doughnuts and I do like doughnuts, a lot.” He admitted grumbly.

I looked around awkwardly, my eyes on the scout for people who would walk by.

“Taylor.” I warned my voice light.

“Tell me you love me to!” he shouted, his outburst making me jump.

“Taylor.” I warned him again, my voice ready to crack with anger.

“Don’t you love me? You said that I was like a brother how can I be a brother if you don’t love me, you want to leave me don’t you? You want to go and live in Australia with the kangaroos and sleep with the spiders, don’t leave me!” he begged. A  squeal escaped my lips as he pulled me forward so suddenly, sending me tripping over my own feet. I steadied myself by grabbing onto Taylors sleeve, saving myself form falling flat on my face.

Now, I was angry. I turned to face Taylor, I held up my finger in a warning gesture. “Taylor, shut you’re big candy bar mouth up, I am not going to Australia, but if you don’t shut up for five minutes I'm going to send you to Australia with my foot up your ass.” I hissed, poking him in the chest.

He rubbed the part I had poked, horror written all over his face. “You’re so violent!” he cried and I sighed loudly.

“Taylor if you’re silent for the next ten minutes, I will buy you some doughnuts, how does that sound?” I asked beginning to walk towards a light street, my eyes scanning for a payphone I could use to call a cab. I had left my cellphone at home in an attempt to keep this night out for Aunt June a secret. Who knows who would turn up if I told someone I was going out, Santa himself would be on his way.

Taylor frowned for a moment before nodding his head, “Extra sprinkles?” he questioned, sniffling.

There was a loud grinding sound as I grinded my teeth together in annoyance “Yes, with extra sprinkles.” I snapped. Who knew a grown police man could be such a baby?

“So after I finish this sentence I have to be silent? Well then, once I had sex with a dog, which technically wasn’t a dog it was a women, dressed in a dog costume, but  when I took off her head, the dog’s head, her face was so scary. Ugly was not even the right word and I had to place it back on just so I could make love to her. Wait, I wouldn’t call her an her because how bad she looked and you know all those Oreos you brought? I stole half of them and fed a load to Rodger and that is he is more on the plus side. I tried to stick him on the scales but I was scared it would come up my phone number and I tried to take him out for a walk to get rid of the accesses pounds, but he wouldn’t budge. But I managed to get him going by placing Oreos along the sidewalk which really defeats the whole point of taking him out, but it worked and it also used a lot of Oreos up. That’s all I have to say.” He spoke in a rush and I watched as he took in gulps full of air.

“Wait,” I placed a hand in the air, stopping him from walking. “Let me get this straight, you have been feeding my dog, my Oreos?” I squeaked. 

He smiled sheepishly (well what looked sheepishly, he looked more like a dog that had seen Oreos, see what I did there? Not funny).

Taylor stayed quiet. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?” I asked my eyebrows raised sky high.

He shook his head and made a zipping motion over his lips, I watched as he pretended to throw the key away.

“Oh, well in that case where going to your office to get a set of spare keys.” I shouted at him. Taylor made a face “Yes, where going to walk the whole way their!” I turned around we began heading in the direction of the police station.