I've officially lost my mind

"Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other" - Paulo Coelho

I slide down the doorway until I am sitting on the ground. I take a moment to calm down, twirling around the rings on my fingers. After a moment, I take a deep breath, before standing and walking out of my room. I walk out the door, bumping into Julie causing me to jump.

Silence remains between the two of us as we make our way back to the studio. Julie grips a cross in her hands tightly as we make our way inside.

I look around to find the studio completely empty, "Are we seeing things? That's it, I've officially lost my mind. We're actually crazy."

"We're all a little crazy," I hear a smooth voice say. I turn around to see the three same guys. Julie begins to scream again, causing the three to wince. The one in the jean jacket puts a hand out in front of him, "Oh my God, please stop screaming."

Her screaming stops, but she continues to hold the cross out in front of us. I peer at the three in confusion, "Who are you, and what are you doing in her mom's studio."

The attractive middle one steps forward, a grin stretching across his lips to show his perfect, white teeth, "Your mom's studio? This is our studio. Trust me, my..." He jumps up to slide across the piano to avoid Julie's cross. "The grand piano is new, and... and." His eyes shoot wide open as he dives onto the couch, "My couch!" That goofy smile falls from his lips as he looks over to the guitar next to him, "That is definitely not my six-string."

I roll my eyes at his behavior, "No it's not yours because that's my six-string."

His gaze roams around the studio before moving to look me in the eyes, "Can you give me just one second?" He makes his way around Julie and I and back to his friends, jumping away from the cross, "Just one second. Thank you."

The fear is still there, but it seems to wash away when to my amusement, I hear the three guys not so subtly whisper about how they think we're witches. I shoot Julie a smirk, but she is too busy staring in fear to notice. Clearly these guys are harmless... despite being ghosts.

They seem to be done with their little meeting as the blonde one turns to us and shoots us a grimace of a smile, "Why are you in our studio?" he snaps causing my eyes to widen slightly.

My eyes dart over to Julie, who does not respond to the blonde's question, instead she pushes the cross into his chest, literally. Her hand holding the cross appears on the other side of him, causing my eyes to shook open in shock.

She snatches her hand right back out, "Oh my gosh! How did you do that?"
"Clearly you're not understanding," the blonde states, rolling his eyes. He turns back to his group, "They don't get it."

"I get it, you're ghosts." I reply, bringing the three's attention to me. "Can I try that whole going right through you thing."

The one in the plaid jacket steps forward, his jaw clenches as he fights off a smile, "Go ahead, you can walk right through me."