Part 17

Once we have all officially chilled out and finished talking about fighting the Volturi and Irina we all get up and get ready for bed. I stand up grabbing Emmett's hand glaring at Rosalie, Bella and Edward before taking Emmett to the bedroom.
He squeezes my hand calming me then wraps his arm round my shoulder as we walk into the bedroom, as he shuts the door he slams me against it resting his hands on my waist.

Emmett: you looked so sexy today.

He says as he looks me up and down licking his lips with a smirk his eyes glistening. I bite my lip and chuckle.

Me: baby, you looked so delicious today. I don't know how I've been able to control myself around you.

I wrap my hand round the back of his neck and one hand on the back of his waist and pull him closer. He leans forward and locks his lips with mine. Before picking me up on his waist walking over to the bedroom and laying us down on the bed. After stripping us. With him between my legs laying on top of me whilst my legs are sat up. He grabs both my hands and puts them either side of me slowly pushing them up to the headboard. Whilst kissing my cheeks and down my neck, down my chest , my stomach, between my thighs. He then lustfully glares at me before devouring me.
I had to squeeze the bed sheets trying to keep my moans in. He kisses back up my body, before planting his lips on mine, before placing himself at my entrance before thrusting into me.

Me: fuck, yes baby.

His eyes rolls back as we both try and keep our moans in.

***skip the rest of the scene***

The next morning: Day of battle.

Waking up cuddled into Emmett's arms every morning are truly so amazing. I kiss his chest and his cheeks and then finally his lips sitting up covering the blanket over my chest I take a look round the room and to see that we have made such a mess everywhere. We smirk at each other and kiss each other before rolling out of bed not caring if we are completely naked. The door is locked. We rush round the room cleaning everything, before we have a shower.

**1 hour later**

Once me and Emmett are showered and ready we head downstairs. Once we are downstairs we head to the living room and see everybody sat down. Except Bella and Edward. Everybody looks at me like they've got something to tell me but won't.

Me: what? What is it? What are you not telling me?

Everyone looks at each other before back at me.
Rosalie won't look in my direction after last night.

Carlisle: Kaileigh, I know you won't want to hear this news. But.... Bella is pregnant and Edward wants her to stay here.

My eyes widen and I have to swallow the hatred and harmful words that are about to come out of my mouth. I breathe in and out trying to calm myself down.

Me: are you serious?! You know what it's fine, I'm just gonna go outside for some air. I'll be fine!!

Even though I'm absolutely tamping right now. My hands are shaking my face is red.
I go outside and find the nearest tree possibly, and beat the hell out of it knocking it down and 4 other trees with it.

Emmett's POV:

Carlisle and everyone else looks worried as they see 4 trees falling down outside.

Jasper: well she didn't handle that well.
I glance at him shaking my head.

Me: I can't believe this. If Edward comes near me or Kaileigh I won't be able to control myself or kaileigh. You knew how Kaileigh would react. You know what happened the day Alice told us that she could see Bella getting pregnant....and married.
Oh fuck, if they come back hear and tell us that they're getting married, kaileigh will kill Bella.

Esme and Alice have worried looks on their faces.

Rosalie: maybe Kaileigh should learn some self control and stop being so self centred. All she does is look for a fight always looking for something to pick at. I know what Bella did but it's happened it's in the past it can't be changed!!!

I growl stepping into her face

Me: what did you just say?! Rosalie I swear, I'd love to break your neck right now so I'd seriously keep my mouth shut if I were you. You're really pissing me off.

Carlisle: everybody calm down!! Alright, Bella will not be replacing Kaileigh if Esme and I allow her to stay with us a while. That won't happen! Now everybody calm down. Emmett go and grab Kaileigh and calm her down.
We need her and her temper for this fight. Without Kaileigh we wouldn't be able to complete anything. If Edward wants to marry Bella and get her pregnant then so be it! Edward is still my son and Bella is his girlfriend. We all need to deal with it whether you like it or not.

I growl shaking my head and walking out to calm Kaileigh down to see a mass of destruction outside but Kaileigh's nowhere to be seen.
I walk round looking around me until I smell her scent. I look up and kaileigh Is sat up in one of the highest trees possible that she hasn't knocked down yet. I climb all the way up until I reach the top then I sit down next to her pulling her into me. She rests her head on my shoulder.

Me: baby are you alright?
She looks up at me, tears in her eyes.

Kaileigh: no I'm not alright. I'm so fed up of this bullshit. If Bella didn't do what she did, if she didn't kill my mother and side with my father to beat the hell out of me, I'd be fine. I wouldn't be as mentally fucked up as I am. But that destroyed me. Rosalie is right, I am being self centred. Carlisle is right if Bella wants to get married and get pregnant and put us at risk whilst she is still human. Then so be it. But when Bella comes here to stay I will be moving elsewhere. I want you to join me, unless you want to stay home. It's completely your decision. I'm such a bitch and I'm sorry you've got to put up with me so much.

She looks down as I see a tear fall.
I pull her into me.

Me: baby I love you so much, Carlisle is just stressed about this fight with the Volturi. Of course I want to move elsewhere with you. Why wouldn't I want to be with you? You're the love of my life baby. You're so important to me. Come on my love. Come back to the house with me and we can get ready for this fight. Where you can take your frustration out on some vampires. I love you baby.

She looks up at me and smiles a small smile.

Kaileigh: I love you too baby.

We jump down from the tree and I wrap my arm round her shoulder pulling her into me kissing her head and walking into the house.
She stops outside to prepare herself and wipes away her tears.
We walk inside and everybody stares. Kaileigh wouldn't look in their direction. She goes to the kitchen, grabs a bottle of alcohol, pouring it on her knuckles. Rubbing it in, then washing it under the tap before going to Carlisles office grabbing some bandage and walking back out. Whilst wrapping her hand.

She sits on my lap cuddled into me. Carlisle sighs feeling bad knowing kaileigh could hear him.
He looks down but continues anyways.
Talking about the fight and how we are going to plan it out to beat them.