15| Dance Pe Chance

Start from the beginning

Wandell commented to himself, before rolling his eyes and moving out of the auditorium, a chuckling Miss Singh toeing behind him.

"You! Absolute idiot, irritating, asshole!"

Ayaana immediately yelled, swatting Nirvaan's arms as soon as the teachers left, making him both laugh loudly and curse as she hit him.

"You have a weird way of thanking me, Annie! Main nahi hota toh kya, akele dance karti tum slow song pe?"

He complained, wincing sarcastically as he cradled his arm.

"Main karleti iske saath. Zyaada hero banne ki zarurat nahi thi."

Lavanya commented with a smirk, coming to her best friend's defense as Ayaana smiled with narrowed eyes and Nirvaan glared at the two, he was outnumbered.

"Juliet is supposed to dance with Romeo, not another Juliet, Lav."

Abir yelled out from behind the three, jumping out from the window vent himself as Nirvaan chuckled, he was forgiven for pushing him now

"Ye...ye mera audition tum logo ko DDLJ lag raha tha kya? Why the hell were you two hiding up there, watching me like creeps?"

Ayaana yelled out, now even more irritated as another boy had joined ranks with the one on stage.

"Please okay, ek toh we came to support you, then you're scolding us only?"

Nirvaan said with narrowed eyes, as Abir nodded and joined him on stage, while Lavanya gave him a look.

"Did she ask for your support? And were you supporting her when you made that stupid bet?"

Lavanya asked with a teasing glint in her eyes, making both the boys gulp.

Shit, Ana wasn't supposed to know about the bet.

"What bet?"

Ana asked suspiciously, already having an idea of what it could be, which was confirmed by the guilty look on the boys' faces.

"You absolute traitors! You bet on whether I'd audition or not, didn't you? God, that's disgusting and I hope neither of you won."

Ayaana shouted, before climbing down the stage as she shook her head.

See, this is why girls had confidence and self esteem issues, because of over-entitled guys like these.

"I won, just for your information!"

Nirvaan yelled at her retreating figure, making her stop in her tracks.

He bet on her auditioning? Why was he so sure she would when she herself wasn't?

"Yeah well I wish you didn't."

She replied with narrowed eyes, as Abir patted a wide-eyed Nirvaan's back with a chuckle and Lavanya shot her an impressed smile.