3:00 Pm.

Kat's POV.

    I sat uncomfortably in the back of the car that is driving me to the meeting. I am wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a black t shirt. I did my hair in a mild pinup style and did my make up , a little darker than usual with red lipstick.

" Miss, we are here. " The man said. I thanked him and then got out.

Kai's POV.

The five of us sat in the meeting room, waiting for the new make up artist to come in. I looked at my bandmates who were all on their phones. Except Aoi who looked to be maybe dead on the table. T_T.

I saw our manager come in followed by a black haired woman, who looked to be about 21. She wasn't a skinny twig like our last make up artist. She had  a very Marilyn Monroe body shape. She was about 5'5.   All of us stood up to greet her.

" hey guys , this is Katherine Mode. She will be your new make up artist. " Our manager said.

" You can call me Kat, it great to meet you. And thank you for choosing me . " she said confidently. Ruki was first to jump forward.

" I'm Ruki, I do vocals. " He held a hand out and she shook it.

" Nice to meet you. " she said.

" I'm Reita , I play Bass " he shook her hand too.she smiled at him.

" I'm Aoi , I'm play rhythm . " He kissed her hand. Your a fucking player all right. I said in my head.

" I'm Uruha, play lead guitar. Pleased to meet you" he said and shook her hand. She smiled at him too. I moved up to introduce myself.

" Hello I'm Kai, I play drums and I'm the leader. So if you have any problem with these knuckle head don't hesitate to come to me. " I said shaking her hand.

" Alright I will . Again it's great to meet you and thanks again. " She has a rough but gentle voice.

"Alright since you're all introduced to each other , Kathrine we will need you at about 6:30 tonight the guys are doing a tv show tonight. So I need all of you back here at 6:30." and with that our manager left .

" Come on we are going for a drink or two. Come join us, Kat " Ruki said. She gladly accepted.

We walked to the bar down the street.  We all slid into a booth.

" so Kat do you have a boyfriend. " Aoi asked. I think all of us were wondering that.

Kat's POV.

" No not right now. " I didn't really want to tell them about Izzy yet, so I kept my mouth shut about her for now. I'm sitting between Reita and Kai. Aoi is a little straight forward.

" What about you guys , any girlfriends. " I asked trying to get the subject off me.

" I do, she should be here soon. Her name is Haruka. " Reita said.

" Me too her name is Raven" Ruki said. . ( side note, no relation to sleep sleep.)

" My wife said she was you to come, if she gets off early , her name is Anastasia".Uruha said .

" Khalessi said she would catch a ride with her. " Aoi said.

" What you Kai. " I asked.

" No my girlfriend can't come today shes busy until late" He said. I nodded.

" Did you go to school for makeup ." Uruha asked.  I took a sip of beer and shook my head.

" No I was always interested in it. So when I started modelling I did my own and just got really good at it. "