Reply

Kat's POV

"Babe, dinner" I called Iz . She was in the other room watching tv.

" Okay Mommy" She called back, and came running into the small kitchen. She jumped up her spot at the table.

I put our plates of food on the table and we both started eating, she ate like someone was gonna steal her food. I chuckled at her. When we were both done, I threw her in the bathtub...Not actually throw her....And I watched her play with her toys, thinking of how I was supposed to tell her.

" Hunny" I said hesitantly.

" Ya mommy" She looked up at me with big brown eyes.

" I got a job" She squealed in excitement.

" But, Its really far away." I finished.

"So we would have to move" She said quietly.

" Yes and it would have to be for a while." I said to her waiting for her reaction.

" Will I make new friends"

" Of course you will, and I have a friend there who will live with us , and watch you when I'm at work. Would you be okay with that, sweetie. " I asked her.

" Ya, Momma lets do it." She said with a huge smile.

" Thank you baby"

A few hours later I put her to bed.I texted Cameron to come over, so i could tell him about the job. He showed up about twenty minutes later, I opened the door and he smiled at me..

" You called" Then stepped in.

" Ya Come sit " He looked at me funny.

" Katty What's going on" We sat down and i took his hand.

" I got a job "He grabbed me in a hug.

" Katty thats great."