Lirry~addicted to you

~Harry's POV~

Everyone knows the feeling of love, and everyone knows the feeling if this love isn't answered.

It's horrible.

I know this feeling very well and found a way to get rid of it. The solution is called drugs.

Yup, I'm addicted to drugs.I started because the feeling of unanswered love became too much for me. Looking at him every day and pretending that he's just my best friend. It broke my heart so started to take drugs. They put me in a daze and I can forget everything. The lads don't know I'm an addict and I'm planning on keeping it that way.

Especially Liam can't know.

***

Today we have an interview, national radio or something like that, I think. I walk into the studio and plump down in the chair next to Louis. On the other side of Louis is Zayn, then Niall and finally Liam. I sit on purpose as far away from Liam as possible. I don't think I would be able to sit next to him without staring at him, touching him...

I sigh.

"So, this was 'Lawson' with 'when she was mine', but now in the studio, One direction!' The presenter says cheerfully. All of us yell our greetings in the microphones. Well, I'm not so enthusiastic as the others, but nobody seems to notice.

Before I know it the interview is almost finished. Probably because I was lost in my own thoughts.

Suddenly I feel a push against my shoulder. I look up and see that Louis had pushed me.

"What?" I ask and Louis points to the presenter."Ohw, I'm sorry. What's the question? I zoned out."

"I asked: Is there something that nobody knows about you? Not even your bandmates?" the presenter asked and I laugh a humourless laugh before I can stop it. Of course, they don't know everything about me. If they knew I wouldn't be in One direction anymore.

Meanwhile, everyone in the studio is staring at me curiously.

"So, there is something! Tell us!" the presenter encourages me, but I won't tell them so I quickly make something up.

"Well, actually... last week... I ate Kevin." I say and look innocent at Louis. His mouth falls open and then he breaks down in fake sobs while he hides his face in Zayn's shirt.

"He ate my Kevin!" Louis cries."I can't believe it! I thought Niall did it!"

The presenter laughs amused while Niall holds up his hands as a sign he didn't do anything.

"Okay, Louis, I'm sorry for your lost, but I have many questions and just a little time." The presenter says, still laughing. Everybody is immediately serious again.

"The next question is from the fans. They could vote for one question and this one is the winner: Is Niam real?"

Instantly, I'm paying attention and look at Liam, who has a smile on his face.

"Of course is Niam real!" he says and hugs Niall. Then he kisses him on the corner of his mouth, but I can't see that from the angle I'm in. For me, it's a kiss full on the mouth and I lost it.

My heart breaks and my eyes are full of tears. Liam's voice had sounded so honest when he had answered the question. 

Before anyone can see the tears, I stand up and walk out of the studio.

***

The hotel where we stay isn't far from the studio, so I decide to run. The tears are spilling out know and I don't do anything to stop them.