Loucel ~ a 'normal' school day.

~No POV~

"Next up is Felix." Marcel, the English teacher in high school says. Today is the day his students have to do an speaking assignment. They could choose for themselves with subject they would discuss. Now, almost three quarter of the class has done their assignment already.

Felix walks up to the front and sets up everything to do his assignment.

The PowerPoint pops up on the screen and in big red letters, the word 'love' appears.

Marcel frowns a bit. Love? Isn't that a bit of a weird subject for a boy? Oh well.

With one last deep breath Felix starts to tell his story, Marcel listening closely.

"Love. It's a word with many definitions, but no one knows the true one. Every single person gives a different meaning to it. For everyone love is something different. Today I'm going to give you my idea of what love is."

The next slide pops up in on the screen. Marcel recognizes the picture on it. It's the Starbucks in town where he and Louis met. 

Louis is Marcel's boyfriend. They have been together for three years now and they really do love each other.

Marcel adjusts his glasses on his nose and sits up a bit straighter, smiling at the memory how he and Louis met.

"The first step in growing to love someone is meeting the person. That for example can happen when you are sitting in Starbucks, enjoying your coffee, when some random stranger spills his drink all over you."

Marcel's eyes widen. That's exactly how he and Louis met. Marcel had tripped over his own feet and his drink had fallen over Louis. Of course, Louis hadn't made a big deal out of it while Marcel hadn't stopped apologizing. Since that day, Louis and Marcel had been contacting each other and soon they had become friends.

"That is my favourite way to meet the one I love." Felix continues with a smile on his face. "Then you and your love can grow closer, meet each other in a few restaurants."

The slide that appears next has some pictures of it from where Louis and Marcel had met before they started dating. 

What is this? Marcel is wondering.

"Then, one of you will be brave enough to confess your feelings on a warm night while you are watching a film. Maybe 'love actually'. You will cuddle with each other under the blanket after you shared a loving kiss." A slide with a picture of Louis' living room pops up the screen

By now, Marcel knows this can't be coincidence anymore. Felix is just telling whole his and Louis' love life here in the class. Plus the picture.

When Marcel looks through the classroom, he sees that some girls are already looking dreamily into nothing.

"Then your relationship will grow, but you're not a couple yet. After exactly one week, your lover will ask you out on a date and of course you say yes. That same evening you are ready until they pick you up for your first date. They will take you to a lovely place on top of a building. A table lit up with candle light is what you see. You will have a great diner with your lover and after you will stare at the stars, you wrapped in your lovers arms. At midnight, they ask you to be his and again, for the second time that day, you say yes."

Marcel doesn't know what's going on. He just let Felix do his story. It's still his assignment. 

The whole classroom is now staring at the screen which is showing a picture taken on the same date as Louis took Marcel out on his date. The table is set just like Marcel remembers it. This must have been taken just before the date then.

"You will be inseparable from that day. Your relationship will grow every day during three years. And that will be the moment your lover will ask you to marry him." Felix says and the door from the room opens.

Marcel gasps when he sees Louis walking in, dressed in a suit. 

The younger boy stands up when Louis reaches him smiling. 

"Louis? What is this?" He asks confused.

Louis chuckles and pecks Marcel's lips. "My definition of love." He answers before he sinks down on one knee and pulls a black velvet box out off his pocket.

"Marcel, the story Felix just told is my definition of love. My love for you. I don't want to lose you. I won't be able to live without you, so, Marcel, will you marry me?"

Tears of happiness are rolling down Marcel's cheeks. He knows his answer already, but before he can respond, Felix speaks up again. 

"Of course you say yes again." 

"Yes!" Marcel shouts and Louis slips the ring around his finger. The whole classroom starts applauding. Even the teacher who knew what was going to happen are applauding. They are standing in the doorway watching the couple.

"And then you live happily ever after." Felix ends his story.

Marcel and Louis are kissing passionately. 

"I love you so much." Louis whispers.

"I love you so much too." Marcel whispers back. Then he turns around and smiles at Felix.

"Hey, Felix. A plus."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but isn't this the cutest story ever?

I thought it was.

I know what I said about pausing these one shots, but I warned you that I probably would be starting again when school had started. Well, here we go. A new one shot.

Anyway, the hybrids will be opened again too.

Please

vote

comment

 follow.

xx Lisa xx