Narry ~ jealous

~Niall's POV~ 

Ding Dong. The doorbell rings and I groan. I know it's the blond bimbo harry's been dating. You know her too. Taylor Swift? Rings any bells?

"Niall? Can you go get that, please? I'm dressing myself." I hear Harry shout from his bedroom. 

I groan again. Now I have to talk with her too and act like I like her, but I shout an okay back to Harry before I get up.

I inhale deeply and enjoy my last moment without her. Then I open the door. 

"Hi, Taylor." I say happily and step aside. "Come in, Harry is still dressing himself." I say. 

Taylor walks without even looking twice at me. I stick out my tongue when she walks to the living room. I  hear Louis chuckle at my actions before he gives me a knowing look.

I raise my eyebrow. "What?" I mouth to him, but he just shakes his head.

"So, Taylor, can I get you something?" I ask over-sweetly and smile at her.

She frowns and looks at me disgusted. "No, thanks." She snaps and starts having a conversation with Zayn, who's next to her.

I sigh. She is such a bitch. I don't see why Harry can date someone like her. He can do so much better. Like me for example. And I will be waiting with open arms for him when he finally breaks up with him.

"Taylor!" Harry shouts when he walks into the room and hugs her. "I missed you." He says and pecks her lips. 

Quickly I look away. I don't need to see that. I don't want to see the one I love kiss another woman. 

"I missed you more." Taylor says and pulls Harry's lips back on hers for a full out snog. 

"Oh, please people. Get a fucking room!" I yell annoyed and they break apart. Harry's looking angry at me.

"You're just jealous it isn't you snogging your love." He says and stands up, pulling Taylor with him. "We're going out. Salut." And with that words he and Taylor are out of the room. 

I sigh and stand up too. Harry didn't realize how right he was with his words. I am jealous, yes. On Taylor. This is one of the moments I wish I was her. To be able to go on a date with Harry and snog the life out of him. 

I close the door of my room and sit down on my bed, wanting nothing more than being alone and be sad about Harry going on a date with someone who isn't me.

It doesn't take long before I hear the door open and someone comes in. I do my best not to look upset before I look up.

"What's it, Louis?" I ask and flinch when my voice breaks a bit.

Louis sits down next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. "I know." He says and smiles at me.

I gulp. "What are you talking about." I ask clueless, but I think I know where this is going. 

"You love him." He states and his smile gets wider. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say emotionless and face the ground with a blush on my cheeks.

"Oh, come on, Niall. You can't deny your feelings for Harry to me. I saw it. Every time he smiles, you smile. Every time he hugs you, your mood gets only better. Every time Harry comes into the same room as you, your eyes light up. It's obvious." Louis says.

I look up at him and blink. Was I really that obvious. "Okay, yes, I love him." I admit. "But he has that blond sl... Taylor." 

Louis laughs. "My poor naïve Nialler." He chuckles and I look confused. "He doesn't love her. I know for a fact that he loves you too... Well, he likes you at least more than just friends. Trust me."