Narry~Why do you care (2)

~Niall's POV~

The last few weeks have been great. I live in Harry's house now, together with the rest of his bandmates. When I met them they where a bit creepy. It was the day after Harry took me home. I was sleeping when I heared voices.

*Flashback*

"Who is he?"

"Maybe it's that boy Harry's always talking about!"

"He's pretty attractive."

"Can I poke him?"

"No! Lo..." 

Someone pokes my cheek.

"I said no!"

"Yeah, well, to late."

Then someone else laughs. Still tired I open my eyes. Two boys are looking at me. One with raven black hair styled in a quiff. His eyes are hazel. The other one has very short brown hair and brown eyes. I sigh and turn to my other side, planning on falling back asleep, but I let out a terified scream as I do so.

"Aaah!" I yell and back up, forgetting that the bed has an end. With a loud thud I land on my bum on the ground. Soon the two blue eyes, which scared me so much, are peeking over the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." The blue-eyed boy with cinnamon colored hair says. I glare at him and the other two start laughing.

"It's not funny! My butt hurts now." I pout. Now everyone in the room is laughing. Then A tired looking Harry comes in.

"What's happening? What were the loud noises I heard?" He asks in a deep, sexy morning voice.

*end flashback*

Later we explained everything to Harry and he offered to kiss my bum better. I didn't let him do it. The other lads introduced themselfs. We've been good friends since that day.

Now I'm in the guest room, which is my room now. I'm strumming my guitar, adding the last notes to a song I wrote. Finally the song is ready and I start to sing and strum it to hear the final result.

Am I asleep am I awake or somewhere in between
I can’t believe that you are here and lying next to me
Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined
Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss
And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this
I’m just the underdog who finally got the girl
And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world!

Truly, madly, deeply I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby say you’ll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love
with you
In love
with you

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed
And wake you up with all the words that I still haven’t said
And tender touches just to show you how I feel
Or should I act so cool, like it was no big deal

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this
I’ll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it
‘Cause here’s the tragic truth, if you don’t feel the same
My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

Truly, madly, deeply I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby say you’ll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope I’m not a casualty
I hope you won’t get up and leave
Might not mean that much to you
But to me it’s everything
Everything

Truly, madly, deeply I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby say you’ll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love (in love)
With you (with you)
In love (in love)
With you (with you)
In love (in love)
With you (with you) 

Suddenly I hear someone applaud behind me. Quickly I turn around and see Harry standing there.

"You're really good, Niall! You're voice sounds like an angel." He complements me and immediately I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

"That's not true." I say, but Harry shackes his head.

"No, I mean it. This isn't the first time I hears you singing... That's what I came for actually." Harry walks over to me and sits down besides me on the bed. "The lads and I really like you and you have a good voice and all. Together we decided that we want you in One Direction. You don't have to say yes, but I thought, you like singing and it'll mean you get money and you would have a house. I asked management and they agreed. No you just have to say yes." His green eyes are looking hopeful at me. 

The reasens he gave me are true. I would have an house and money. On top of that, I have four amazing friends if I do this and I like singing. 

"Okay, I do it." I say and Harry squeals. "jeej!" He cheers as he embraces me in a thight hug. The sparks I feel every time I touch him shoot through my body. But not in a bad way. 

In the three weeks I've been here, I've grown addicted to these sparks. I realised soon that I have some special feelings for Harry, but I can't figure out of it's just a crush or that I really like him.

I notice I've been staring into Harry's beautiful green eyes for a while now and I blush and look away as I see he has been doing the same. I feel Harry's fingers under my chin. They force me to look back up at the hypnotic emerald eyes.

"Can I try something?" Harry asks and all I can do is nod. Suddenly I feel Harry's soft lips on mine. Immediately I melt into the kiss. The sparks are wilder then others times and I like this far to much. The feelings I feel for Harry are not just a crush, but I don't like him either. No, I love him.

I kiss him back passionatly. I try to lay every single thing I'm feeling in the kiss. Love, lust, happiness,...

When we're out of breath, we break appart. I'm the first to speak.

"I love you." I say and wide smile appears on the curly haird lad's face. "I love you too." He says and pecks my lips another time. "I've wanted to do this since I first saw you three months ago."

"What? Three months ago, but I met you 3 weeks ago for the first time." I say confused and Harry blushes as he realises what he said.

"Euhm... I might have.... sort of.... stalked you since I first saw you three months ago under the bridge." He admits. 

I giggle.

"You're one of a kind." I say and peck him on the lips one more time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liked it? hated it? let me know.

Special thanks to carrotangel, 'cause she gave me the idea for this one shot.

Now,

Vote?

Comment?

Follow?

xx Caliske xx

.