"Morning baby."

"So ready for beach day?" Bowry asked.

No.

"Y-yep." I said.

"Not good in swimming are we?" Dashiell smirked.

"Soo is Lovely ready?" I said, trying to avoid his question.

Flashback ~

"I can transfer you to our other business."

"Thank you so much sir, again I truly apologize for my daughter's wrong doings. I will sure to correct it sir, thank you."

"Hey, What're you guys talking about?" Lovely interrupted.

"Excuse us sir. You missy..." she started the scolding while Lovely looked confused and mad at the same time.

I have noticed how her actions towards my baby sister is different and yet Kyshelle didn't even told us about it.

End of flash back ~

"C'mon let's eat breakfast." I avoided her question and luckily she didn't push it.

"So why are we going to the beach?" Kyshelle asked as she took a bite of her bacon.

"Why? Aren't we allowed to go to the beach anytime?" Bowry said.

"Oh no it's just it's my first time in a while, I haven't been to one recently." She said timidly.

"What? To the beach then and besides tomorrow we're leaving so why not spend a lot of time before we leave." Bowry shrugged and Kyshelle just nodded in response.

After eating breakfast Kyshelle then prepared her stuff for the beach.

I headed in my room for some businesses this works are never ending. I just sighed as I prepared my self for the beach.

A memorable day with her