"What school do you go to?" Howie picks off lint from his jacket.

"I actually finished school already." I look at Nick, who smiles and pulls me closer.

"Wow really?" Howie looks impressed.

I simply blush and nod.

"Did you graduate early?" Kevin asks.

"Yeah. That's what I was waiting for when I met Nick for the first time." I admitted, laughing softly. I can feel Nick cringing.

"Anyways." Nick tries to change the subject. "I never asked, but what's your favorite school subject?"

"Hmmm...that would definitely have to be math. Especially algebra. I like it."
Nick wrinkles his nose and pretends to throw up. I playfully swat him on the arm.

"Nick hates math, especially algebra." Kevin reveals.

"Oh." I say giggling. Everyone else starts laughing as well. Nick glares, and I give him a kiss on his cheek. He pouts.

"I think you missed." Nick points to his lips.

"How silly of me." I reach over and kiss him softly.

"Get a room." AJ throws a pillow at us.

I can feel Nick's arm do some sort of motion. He probably flipped AJ off or something. I pull away, smiling.

"Awww." Howie grins.

"Shut up." Nick throws a cushion at him.

That starts a cushion fight between everyone but Kevin and I. Kevin looks horrified, but I laugh.

"All we need are the childproof leashes." He sighs.

"Aww poor Kevin." I walk over to him and give him a hug. Kevin grins and we watch the boys beat each other up with the pillows.

Nick whacks Howie in the face with a pillow, and Howie falls back in surprise.

But he quickly gets up and hits Nick and Nick turns around from beating AJ up and tries to hit Howie again.

Instead, he hits Brian, who yells.

"Hey!" Brian starts whacking Nick with the pillow and Kevin and I burst out laughing.

Soon, everyone is beating only Nick up.

"Alright you little kids, knock it off." Kevin tries to sound stern. I look at the clock. It's 10:00 pm already. Kevin follows my glance.

"Nick, it's 10:00. We have to go home."

"Aww man." Nick pouts again. He's such a kid, it's so cute.

"Yeah Brian and I have to go home. Howie can drive AJ back."

"If you want, we can drive Lili home." Kevin offers.

"Can't she just stay the night?" Nick whines.

Kevin laughs.

"Did you ask your parents for
permission?" Kevin asks.

"No." Nick looks at the floor.

"So no. And you share with Aaron, so knowing you Nick, you would kick Aaron out."

Nick smiles sheepishly.

"It's okay Nick. I'll be here tomorrow." He looks sad, but he nods. I give him a hug, and he kisses me for, honestly I don't know how many times we've kissed today. I've lost count. But I'm smiling like an idiot when he stops.

"Alright, you guys done yet?" AJ smirks.

Nick rolls his eyes and nods at Kevin.

"Okay, well Brian and I will drive you home ok?"

I nod.

"Bye Lili." Nick waves and gives me one more quick kiss. I giggle and wave.

"Bye Nick."

As I step into Kevin's truck, Brian faces me.

"So you really love Nick?" he smiles.

"Yeah." I fidget again with the jersey.

"Well he loves you too. He couldn't stop talking and blushing about you when we went to-"

"Brian!" Kevin warns.

Brian puts his hands up. "Jeez sorry."

He winks at me. I laugh. They both drop me off at my house.

"Bye Kevin! Bye Brian! Thanks for the ride." I wave my arm.

"Bye Lili! No problem." They both speed off.

I notice the door isn't busted down. The police probably took care of it. I step inside and go to sleep.

But this time, I look forward to tomorrow.

The End