"Salut ma chèrie, how was your meeting with Madame Maxime?" she asked in her thick French accent, not looking up from the page.

Cherry sighed as she walked into the room, putting her phone inside the little nightstand next to her bed, and Fleur looked up at her solemn expression, raising an eyebrow. "Oh crap, pas bien? What happened?"

"I got expelled."

The dull words left her mouth, as she crumpled onto Fleur's bed, groaning as the soft blankets hit her stomach. Fleur was nearly speechless, stuttering a bit when she finally responded.

A little bit of silence later, the two had started to pack. Fleur for their last date together in the castle, and Cherry for the departure she was dreading that was sure to take place tomorrow morning right after she got out of bed. She felt bad for her mum, who'd have to drive all the over to the school so early in the morning to pick up her daughter.

The two planned to spend every last minute alone together, because they both knew it would be a while before they could see each other again, though neither of them would want to admit it, things were going to change, and no one could stop it.

"Red wine or champagne?" Fleur asked in French, eyeing the numerous bottles of alcohol the hidden compartment in her trunk that she'd managed to sneak in after her last visit back to her home.

Cherry groaned as she flopped down onto the floor besides Fleur. "Tequila," she said, and handed her girlfriend the shot glasses the two had bought from a Spencer's last time they went to a muggle mall together during spring break last year. They had little cherries on them, courtesy of her name. After their last visit to Spencer's, it was now Fleur's favorite store, despite what resided in the back of the store.

Taking the glasses and carefully placing them in her little black beaded bag, she put some other things inside of it, including the pack of cigarettes that Cherry had managed to nick from one of the other students and the zippo lighter that Cherry got online. It was her favorite one, and it had a picture of a dandelion on it, with the words "blow me" underneath it.

Nicotine was her only addiction, thankfully, and Fleur just smoked occasionally when she was with her girlfriend, not really giving much of a care as to what she was inhaling. No one would figure that a girl like Fleur would inhale the cancer sticks, but no one really knew her, no one but Cherry. Fleur had kept the pink haired girl from becoming some what of a teen alcoholic, which felt weird to both of them, not knowing anything that was going on in their minds.

About half an hour later, Cherry was putting the last of her muggle band posters and the flower crowns that she's collected over the years neatly inside of her trunk, and clicked it shut, a bit sad that she would be leaving this place behind. As much as she hated everyone here, it had been her home for a big part of her life, and she was curious as to how she would manage outside of these castle walls.

Looking around the dorm room, it seemed empty without her posters covering the walls, and too dull without the purple LED lights that used to hand all around the bed frame and the ceiling, and soon enough, after Cherry had gone, the smell of roses and cigarettes would eventually fade out, disappearing into the air.

But the question was, where would she go after this? And what would her mother say? Not that she cared that much, but where would she send her daughter? And how would the barely sixteen year old manage without the woman she was so deeply in love with, the woman that kept her sane?

Transferring to a new school in the middle of October would be weird. They were only halfway through the first term, but Cherry was sure that she'd manage to figure it out somehow. She just hoped that her mum didn't ship her off to some magical military school. That would be hell. She might've just Avada Kedavraed herself if that ever happened, not that it will, since her mother was very well aware of this, and didn't want a dead daughter.

After lights out, at around midnight, the two sneakily exited the dorms and headed up towards the tower on their wing of the castle, just like they did so many other times before. Giggling, Fleur cast an Alohomora on the lock, letting in the cool air in the night.

The two quickly left the interior of the castle, and went to the little gazebo in the middle of the roof, placing the little picnic basket on the blanket that Cherry had already set there earlier that day.

Turning on the little fairy lights that she'd hung up around the gazebo earlier, Fleur sat down next to her girlfriend, and the stayed silent for a moment, staring into each other's eyes before they both burst into laughter. "What the hell are you looking at Cherry?" she giggled, taking out the pack of cigarettes and lighting one up, taking a small drag before handing it to Cherry.

She inhaled the smoke and held it for a second before letting it go, blowing little smoke rings on her girlfriend, laughing. The two just passed the cigarette back and forth for a bit, drinking tequila and talking about the future, and talking and laughing, and then talking some more. They were drunk and they were high, high off of the pure ecstasy they called love, and drunk off of the sweet taste of each other's lips.

I'm not going to dive into the details of the rest of their night... after all, it was the two sweet girl's last one together, it'd be a bit rude to intrude into the details of their intimate relationship. The only thing I will say, is that by the time they went to bed at nearly two am in the morning, they had tricked themselves into thinking that they were more in love than they ever thought they'd be, and tricked themselves into thinking that they knew what love was, tricking themselves into thinking that they were meant for each other, as they desperately clung onto what little they bad, and more in love then Cherry should have ever been...

~~