Chapter 10

Zeke's POV

I woke up after a little while and got up but I was still a little sore. I looked around and what I saw infront of me made me terrified. The black wolf is infront of me and his eyes were still full of lust. The black wolf jumped on me and put his muzzle around my throat so I didn't make any noise. I started to whimper which made him bite down harder I stopped whimpering. He finally let go of my throat but he grabbed my scruff which made me yelp and whimper and ran out of the den. I saw luke wake up and chase the wolf and I could tell luke wasn't happy. He finally caught up and tackled the black wolf to the ground which made my neck hurt even worse and it started to bleed and I let out a loud yelp. The black wolf only bit down harder which made me start whimpering and struggle to get free. Luke was now furious and started attacking the black wolf and that made the black wolf let go of me. The black wolf pushed luke against a tree then jumped at me and started biting at my neck. Luke got up and attacked the wolf and I ran away whimpering with my tail in between my legs I finally found a small cave that could only fit me so I hid inside. A hour passes and I was still whimpering I felt myself close to passing out due to blood loss.

Luke's POV

I finally won and killed the wolf I was covered in the wolves blood I then started to look for Zeke hoping hes ok. I found a little cave and heard whimpering coming from inside of it and I immediately knew it was Zeke. ' Zeke it's me luke can you come out?' I asked in a soft voice. I saw his little head pop out and his ears immediately went down when he saw me and he started to go back inside of the little cave but I grabbed him before he could and he yelped loudly but I ignored it and walked back to our den holding him by his bleeding scruff. When I put him down he ran to a corner and looked at me with a terrified look it broke my heart but I walked over to him. He whimpered a little louder which made my ears flatten and lay down infront of him. He looked sad and curled into a ball in the corner. I got up and wrapped my body around him carefully so I don't hurt him. He purred and cuddled with me and went to sleep I licked his wounds clean carefully.

YAY ITS LONG HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED IT ^^.