Yugi looked closer, suddenly filled with a ray of hope. He knew this guy for certain. He stopped, looking still closer at the figure that walked toward him still.

As he got closer, he made out masculine features in his face. He had glowing crimson eyes and a huge grin on his face. Yugi's heart swelled as he got closer still. He made out tri colored hair much like his own. With golden bangs that framed his face and ebony hair that was tipped with a dashing shade of crimson.

"Y-Yami?" Yugi gasped, his heart swelling even more.

The man beamed once he and Yugi made contact and that did it. That made Yugi burst into a run. That made him hold his arms out and not care if his hood flew off of his head, making him wet.

"Y-YAMI!!!" He shouted over the booming thunder overhead.

Yami smiled even wider, if that was even possible, and ran for him as well. Yugi felt tears of joy fall down his cheeks, mixing with the rain that had already dampened his face. He sprinted for Yami, rapidly decreasing the distance between them both.

"YUGI!" Yami called back as the two quickly neared each other.

They both crashed together in a heap of hugs and kisses and tears and laughter and everything in between. They rolled onto the open lot that sat beside the road and they both held each other close, both of them crying and nuzzling each other. Yami lay his chin on Yugi's head, stroking his hair and smiling.

Yugi buried his face in Yami's chest, clutching him like a lifeline. He wasn't going to let go again. He had already been through way too much, and now that he had his love back, he wasn't going to let him go again. He still shivered against the cold, however.

"Yugi..." Yami whispered, closing his eyes, gratefully, "You're shaking."

"I-I...I thought I'd never see you..." Yugi whispered hoarsely, "Out and about again..."

Yami smiled and looked at Yugi, taking his face in his hands as he smiled lovingly at him.

"Well, I'm here now, right Aibou?" He leaned in, smiling still.

Yugi nodded happily, his tears of happiness still rolling down his cheeks.

"And guess what?" Yami smirked, "I'm not going anywhere."

Yugi beamed and Yami got closer before Yugi couldn't bridge the gap between them, locking his lips in a hold with Yami's lips and wrapping his arms around his neck without another word could be spoken.

Yami was taken slightly back by this action, but he melted into the kiss anyway, wrapping his arms around Yugi's tiny waist. They both kissed each other passionately, almost like the movie stars in movies.

But this one was in real life.

Yugi's face grew considerably red as he ran his fingers up and down the back of Yami's head and Yami gripped Yugi's wrists, kissing deeper.

Finally, they both had to separate. They pressed themselves against each other, still in the dewy grass under the large expansion of the night that stretched over them. They panted, their breaths warm against the skin of the other, and their bodies close together.

Yami smiled, holding Yugi closer and closer. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw two figures who stood, watching. One was a man, and the other was a woman.

They both watched them, but seemed to grow impatient. The man fingered a small box that he had been given to keep safe by Yami almost a full year ago before his many near death experiences.

Yami remembered and went a deeper shade of red, but opened his hand, to where the man threw the box into his hand without Yugi noticing a thing. They both lay there in silence, holding each other, living in each other's embraces, never wanting these passing moments to fade.

"Y-Yugi..." Yami said, raising Yugi's chin to meet his gaze as he broke the silence, "You remember what I said about what to do in a storm?"

Yugi nodded immediately, remembering easily what Yami was talking about.

"You said that you shouldn't just wait for the storm to pass. Life was always about dancing in the rain!" Yugi beamed, "Right?"

Yami smiled and ruffled his hair, hugging him again, placing his chin on Yugi's shoulder.

"Exactly...and Yugi, I wanted to ask you something." Yami whispered into Yugi's ear, "I've known you for almost 2 years now, and I have formed a bond closer with you than with anyone else. My life was brightened a lot more when you came along.

"You took me under your wing, even if everyone believed that it was me taking you under my wing. When I would break down because of my traumatic past, you were always there to be my shoulder to cry on. You were always there to console me. And that is one thing that I could never thank you enough for."

Yugi looked up at him, his cheeks flushing redder and redder with every statement that came from Yami's mouth. He pressed closer against him when Yami paused, gathering his thoughts.

"I don't want t put together this huge speech for how much I love you, Aibou...my Yugi...but, I want you to dance with me. Not just in the rain. In the sun. During the night. During the day. In the winter, spring, fall, and summer. I want you to dance with me and I with you for our entire lives." Yami took Yugi's hands in his, "Yugi...I have fallen madly in love with you...ever since we first met. I believe it would be a huge honor for me, and certainly not something you'd regret..."

Yugi wanted to die as he watched Yami open a box with a ring in it. Yami didn't have to say anything else. Yugi already had his answer. He tackled Yami again, unable to contain his happiness as he kissed Yami's cheeks over and over, muttering the same thing over again.

"Yes. Yes, Yami. Of course. Of course I will."

The End