Chapter 2: finding out

Hey guys so I saw that 6 of you guys seen this thanks....I know it's not a lot but hey! It's a start! Hope you guys are having a beautiful day...or night or heck even evening okay let's get started! Sorry for repeated words or spelling errors I listen to music doing these 😂

Izukus p.o.v
I just had woken up and seen a not left on the counter from my mom. "Hey izuku honey I got called into work late I won't be back till around 4am love you katsudon is in the fridge 😊."

I smiled at the note and went to go to the fridge to eat the katsudon until a knock was placed onto the door. I went to get the door and it was none other then kacchan....'OH NO! Why is kacchan here!' I thought to myself.

I opened the door and was instantly shoved out the way by kacchan so he could come in. "K-kacchan what are you doing here." I was scared... "the fuck you mean nerd you left me and didn't say shit."

When kacchan said that I knew he was pissed...although his face always looked pissed so I said, "I'm sorry kacchan I had a bad headache." He then proceeded to say, "tch nerd no excuse I won't you to make it up to me." I saw the smirk that grew onto his face while he said that.

"K-kacchan we are 14 we canning do THAT I'm still sore from last night." A little bit of light pink blushed across my face.

"Nerd! Fine.... but I don't regret what we did last night I really do like you stupid nerd." When I heard that I looked down playing with my fingers. "I-I like you too kacchan.."

He looked away but I could tell he was blushing hehe "wanna eat some katsudon with me k-" my sentence was infuriated by me feeling a weird feeling in my stomach.

I quickly ran to the bathroom throwing up. I felt horrible everything hurt at that point. Kacchan then came in I tried keeping the door closed because I didn't want him to see me like this.

Katsuki's P.O.V
I saw the nerd run to the bathroom so I followed. I burst in there he tried to keep me out but failed. He was throwing up. Did I find it disgusting yes, but was I worried...also yes...

I have no idea how to comfort him, so I went by the toilet were he was sitting. Sitting next to him rubbing his back in circular motions...nothing was working I kept giving him water, but everything he drank some he threw it back up.

I even sat behind him cuddling him...sadly he kept telling me to get out because he didn't want me to see the way he looked. Honestly, I didn't care how he looked.

I decided to try one more thing and asked, "hey, deku want me to take you to the doctors?" When I said that he wasted no time and yelled, "NO!...I-I mean no I'm sorry kacchan I didn't mean to yell."

I was worried for real now...

Izukus P.O.V
Kacchan wanted to go to the doctors...and I kept throwing up so I know...I'm pregnant...I got up flushed he toilet, washed my hand, and quickly brushed my teeth. "Kacchan leave."

He looked at me funny like he just seen a ghost "What no! Not until I know you are okay!" I was happy he thought about me...and wanted me to be okay, but I need him to leave so u can take a pregnancy test.

"Kacchan please I'm okay I'm just ate some bad food yesterday." I said while looking down rubbing the back of my neck. "Okay fine...but please call me if something goes wrong." He said with a worried tone

"I promise." Once I said that he left...

3rd person P.O.V
Izuku quickly left to go to the store once bakugou left. He came back peed on the stick and waited.
He waited abt 10-15 min and looked at the test. In his head he was hoping that it was negative but at the same time he wanted it to be positive.

He knew that if it was positive his life would be harder but he wanted a kid...he still would be shocked and cried but we'll see.

Izuku looked at the stick to see it positive he cried...knowing his life would be over...although the green haired boy wanted a kid right now wasnt the perfect time.

Alright guys..the 6 people that actually read this. I made this and today is my birthday! So yeah! Bye bye