18

Sunrise eyes
⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The following morning you were eating lunch with a few of your teammates. You obviously haven't told them about you and Daichi but you couldn't exactly form it into words.

Although the boys were probably aware, you just weren't as close with some of the girls to let them know everything about you.

You were in a train of thought when someone called out to you. "Senpai! Daichi-san is calling you." She said as her eyes fell onto your phone screen. 'Oh shoot his name, they must have saw' you internally scream as you rushed to pick it up.

Hello?

Hey Y/n where are you?

Oh I'm eating lunch with the girls

Sorry to ask but can we have
lunch together instead?

Okay I'll be there

Alright I Love you

Love you too

You hung up, looking back up at the girls they all smirked at you. "Spill why "love you" all of a sudden huh?" One of them teased. You blushed and nodded to them. "We're dating as of yesterday." They all screamed as it started to catch the attention of other around. "Shhh not to loud!" You whispered yelled. "Anyway I have to go find him."

"Go get your man." They teased as I flicked them off running to the boys gym assuming he'd be there. Making my way to the doors I opened them. Scanning the gym I didn't see him anywhere. "Yahoo guys have you seen Daichi?" A few of them shook their heads before continuing to play. "Oh he said he had to go to the classroom to help the teacher." Suga said as he walked out the storage room.

You thanked him and ran down to halls to the classroom. "Daichi?" You called out as you opened the door. There he sat in the corner by himself as other sat with friends or joked around.

Walking up to him you sat down across from him pushing your chest against the back of the chair. "Daichi why are you here alone?" You asked which caused the boy to jump from the sudden voice. "I wasn't feeling like playing right now and missed seeing your face." You blushed and covered you face with your hands.
"What wrong why are you covering your face?" He asked worriedly. "You can't say that it makes my heart jump." He chuckled and patted your head. "Gomen" you shook your head and stood up. "Wait here I'll be back." He was about to ask why, but you had left the room already.

You ran to the closest vending machine and bought two drinks for you and him.

"Here!" You placed the drink on his desk. He thanked you and gave you a peck on the cheek.

~~~

The day ended quickly, you had just finished practice and closed up for the night. The boys were staying late as they were sending a few boy to camp for the summer.

You were waiting on Daichi as he had just texted you he was heading out.

From a far you could see the track teams leave, but you noticed one girl stayed behind and walked into the volleyball gym. 'Hmm she looks suspicious' (sus) you thought as she soon left the gym. Although she didn't seem to leave you decided to walk over to the gym.

"Hey are you a manager?" You asked as you approached the girl. "N-no I'm waiting for D-Daichi-senpai." Your eyes widened as you could see an evident blush flush across her face just by saying his name.  "O-oh okay we'll see ya."

Just as you walked away you called to you. "Wait (Y/n)-senpai! Your good friends with him right?" She asked as she rummaged thought her bag. "Can you give him this for me?" You looked down at her to see her holding out a card with a heart sticker holding it closed.

"Uuhh sure." You didn't know what to say, only a few people knew the two of you were dating but you weren't sure about this situation.

She thanked you and quickly went on her way out of the school gates.

After a while you decided not to open it and just to leave it for him to see how he'd react.

Soon her came out all sweaty, as his shirt stuck to his arms and defined ab- 

You shook your head and ran towards him, wrapping him into a hug. "I'm all sweaty (Y/n) you'll smell." He said as he held you waist. "I don't care." You pouted as he placed a peck on your lips.

"Gross if your going to fuck don't do it in the middle of the courtyard." Tsukishima said as he sent a smirk towards the two. "Fuck you shima" you said as you stuck out your tongue.

Daichi ended up scolding both you and tsukishima for cussing while ever so loving holding onto you. You whined and walked away without him as he ran trying to catch up with you.

"Sorry, anyway did you have to wait long?" He asked whilst adjusting his bag. "No not really, oh I almost forgot." You pulled out the envelope and handed it to him. "(Y/n) were already dating you don't have to confess." You smiled. "I know but it's not from me it's from a girl from the track team." His eyes widened as he looked at the letter then at you. "What why'd she give it to you?"

"Cause she thought we just good friends."
"But (Y/n) what would I say to her, when I'm dating you?" He said as he grabbed the letter out of your hands. "I'll keep it and return it to her." He shoved the letter into his bag and intertwined his finger with yours. "Let's get home okay?" He said placing as kiss on your cheek.
~~~

The pair made it back to (Y/n), sharing one more kiss he backed away and started to walk away.

"Wait Daichi-kun!" Her mom came running out as she was wearing an apron and holding a spatula in the other. He turned around and immediately bowed to her. "Oh no need to be formal come have dinner with us." She offered. He glanced at (Y/n) seeing if she wouldn't mind but she shrugged her shoulder and grabbed him hand taking him into the house.

(Y/n) decided to clean up first before eating. Leaving Daichi and her mother alone. "So how is she?" Her mother asked as she turned to face the boy. "She's the best person I've ever met, I'm so lucky to be loved by her." He said while still standing in the door way. "That so good to hear, dinners almost ready. Sorry to ask but could you get her?" He nodded and left the kitchen.

He made it to her door and knocked it there was no answer. He twisted the knob and walked in. He could hear her bathroom shower turn off. He looked around her room for a bit as a few things changed. Pictures of the teams and even a pic of her and the other captains during camp. He smiled as he saw him and (Y/n) standing together.

He turned around to look at another photo when (Y/n) came out of the bathroom only wearing a towel. "Ahh get out!" She screamed and she hugged her body tightly. In a panic he left the room and stood there a blushing mess as he had just witnessed his girlfriend naked but with a towel wrapped around her body. 'Damn' he mentally cursed.

Soon she peaked her head out the door and saw him waiting there. "We don't speak of this" she said as she threatened him with her finger.

He nodded and walked down to dinner with her.

End