4

Throughout the story this will be the team.
~~~~~

#1:Y/n L/n (Cap/wing ace) 3rd year
#2: Himita Rokuta (VC/setter ) 3rd year
#2: Mumiji Hagima (wing )3rd year
#4: Kona Arakito (pinch server)-3rd year
#6: Karimi Fujiwara (middle block)-2nd year
#7: Aikimo Miyahara (Libero)-2nd year
#8: Chiyo Ike (Wing)-2nd year
#9: Kaiya Ito (middle blocker)-1st year
#10: Yuki Hemiko (setter)-1st year
#11: Haruhi Yasui (middle, pinch)-1st year
#12: Shimo Haruhi (setter)- 1st year

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

(Y/n), fujiwara and Rokuta, were playing on one side whilst Tanaka, kageyama and Asahi were on the other.

The games had started with Asahi serving, which was revived by fujiwara. As fast as her legs could bring her, (Y/n) ran up to the ball as Rokuta set it towards her and spiked it down seconds, before Tanaka could save it.

"That set was amazing Rokuta-san!" (Y/n) yelled as she patted the setter on her back. She thanked the ace and went towards the back to serve.

(Y/n) exhaled the breathe that she had held, as it was the first spike she had hit since the accident. 'Good job'

The others were astonished that she was able to run so fast, without even realizing, Daichi found himself watching the girl the whole time.

'She's amazing' he thought as a blush found its way across his face when she smiled at him or gave him a thumbs up every time she made a point.

The games came to an end with the boys winning the last set. The teams began to mess around with each other while (Y/n) discussed her play with the coach.

"Your play today was amazing."She patted her back. "Thanks I really enjoy it here. " (Y/n) said as she turned to the players conversing between themselves. "How do you feel about being cap huh?" (Y/n) looked over at Coach Rina with wide eyes. "W-what? What about the others have they agreed to this?" The coach laughed and patted her back. "Since they heard you were transferring here they were determined to make you join and be captain." (Y/n) nodded and discussed further about her position.

Practice ended, the girls had already left, but you volunteered to help clean. "How's school so far for you?" You looked over to see Daichi. "It's great, didn't think I'd ever play again to be honest." You smiled as he hummed in response.

It was late and you were walking home with Asahi, Daichi and Suga. "I'm so tired" you whined as you leaned against Asahi. "We're almost home." Asahi said had he gently pushed you off. "Carry me Asahi!" You pouted as he shook his head no. You huffed out and threw you bag at him. "Ow (y/n) stop." He tried to block himself but you continued to hit him.

"I thinks that enough." You heard a low voice speak as you looked over at Daichi who seemed to be pissed. "Ehh sorry" you stood up straight  and sent a glare towards suga who was laughing in the background.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Few days later~

"(Y/n) wake up there's people outside waiting for you." Her mom called out as she stammered around the house. "Daichi? Asahi? why are you here?" She asked as she slipped on l her shoes. "We we're on the way to school and Asahi said you lived here so we're gonna walk with ya." She nodded and began to walk to school with the two boys.

The duo separated from Asahi and walked side by side to there class. "Morning Sugawara-kun." (Y/n) greeted as she sat behind him. "Morning (L/n)-san." He greeted back giving her a sweet smile. "Do you mind if I eat lunch with you guys today?" She asked, the two nodded and she happily cheered to herself.

The day went by in a breeze, making her excited for lunch. "(L/n)-san can you stay after class." She nodded told Daichi and Suga to go on without her.

The teacher had given her a stack of papers which was the results for the test. She weren't dumb, however math was one thing she struggled with the most, which to her dismay she noticed that she failed her math quiz by a few points.

(Y/n) groaned as she walked into the staff room, as she entered she saw Tsukishima who also had papers.

"We meet again." He said as he took a peek at the papers (y/n) was holding. "Ha you failed your math test." He laughed out while holding his stomach. "Yeah well so did your dads condom" she retorted as a chuckle came from someone in the room.

The two continued to bicker back and forth as they walked to the gym for lunch.

~~~

The day ended and (y/n) was ready to practice. She entered the gym and saw that no one was there. "Huh was there no practice today?" She looked in the locker room 'empty'

"we had to cancel cause coach wasn't able to come." (Y/n) jumped backwards as the sudden voice scared her. "Holy shit Rokuta-chan you scared me" she placed her hand over her heat and 'fainted'.

Rokuta chuckled at her and walked out the gym with (y/n) followed. "If you want you can have the keys to practice." She gasped happily and grabbed the keys and put them into her bag. "Hey wanna come see boys practice? I have walk home with Asahi today." She asked Rokuta, her eyes seemed to light up hearing the name Asahi. Rokuta instantly agreed and started to walk ahead of her. "Wait for me!" She yelled as (y/n) tried to catch up with her.

(Y/n) ran up to the boys gym and slid the door open. "I'm back bitches!" She cheered as Tanaka and Nishinoya ran up and hugged her as Rokuta followed behind.

Daichi ended up dragging them away and scolding them, while (y/n) laughed at them.

She spent the rest of the afternoon playing and practicing with the boys and occasionally glancing at Daichi. As for Rokuta she seemed to have her eye on a certain ace. *smirk*

The end of the afternoon came and (y/n) was alone as Rokuta had already left.

"I can't walk you home today I have to stop by somewhere." Asahi said she nodded and began to head home.

"(L/n)-san wait" she turned and saw Daichi running up to her. "Asahi asked me to walk you home." He smiled as he handed her a drink box. "I had an extra if you want you can have it." That simple action made her a blushing mess. "T-thanks."

The walk home was quite and a bit awkward. She tried to think of many ways to talk to him but couldn't think of anything. "(L/n)-sa-"

"(Y/n) is good." She cut him off. "o-oh (Y/n) c-can I have your n-number." He nervously rubbed his neck. "Y-you know I wan-" she took out her phone and handed it to him. "Hehe you don't have to explain." She giggled and he blushed, which she couldn't see due to the dark street.

The two of them quickly exchanged numbers. "Here we are you see tomorrow Daich-senpai!" She waved and ran into your home.

'I got her/his number!!'

End