16

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

It was the final game day for the girls team. Currently Karasunos girl team was playing against (opposing team).

The boys team had just arrived to the stadium and were sitting in the bleachers watching the girls play.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

I had finished giving my team a pep talk before the game started. We all shared one more cheer as we lined up on the sidelines.

"Thank you for playing with us!" We yelled as we bowed to the opposing team and crowd.

I walked up to the side of the net meeting up with the captain. "Wish you luck Saku." She smirked. "Don't worry I don't need luck I know I'll win." I scoffed and firmly shook her hand. "Bring it on."

We went our separate ways and got ready to start playing.

The whistle blew signaling the start of the game. "Nice serve" the other team yelled as a player served the ball. Ike ran forward and saved the ball sending to our setter. "Left!" I yelled as she sent the ball towards me. Pushing myself off the ground I jumped up and spiked the ball.

The ball landed on the court sending a echo thought the gymnasium. The crowd cheered as i high fives my teammates. 'This is just the beginning' I thought as I smiled at Saku. She rolled her eyes and got ready.

I bounced the ball a few times before throwing into the air, running up I jumped and slammed the ball down.

"Wahoo senpai that was great!" I looked over to the crowd as I saw Hinata and Nishinoya getting scolded for yelling out. I laughed a little and went back to playing.

I could here to boys cheer for us every time we could score a point or someone did something 'cool' the boys spirit seemed to bring my teammates together as they seemed to be having fun.

Often times I could hear the third years cheer out, out the corner of my eyes I could see Daichi smiled at me with a thumbs up. I blushed and smiled back.

"Nice receive Rokuta-San!" We both looked up at the stand to see Asahi and Suga cheering. I chuckled a little as I noticed her face turn red. I patted her on the back and we continued back to the game.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰
Time skip cause I can't write~~

It was the last set we were currently at 20 point with a other team a few behind. 'One more' I thought as it was our turn to serve. "Nice serve Rokuta!" She smirked at me, I understood she had a dirty plan. An underhand serve.

She threw the ball up clenching her hand into a fist. On the other side of the court the ball came down quickly, barely being able to save it the ball was in the air. 'Dammit.'

Saku and I were currently playing back and forth as the ball wasn't landing. She hit the ball letting it ricochet of my blockers hands. "One touch!!" They yelled, the ball was flying off court but I wasn't giving up.

Picking up my speed I dragged myself off into the sidelines jumping over the barricades. I lunged forward hitting the ball off my fist back to the court. Without realizing the wall was super close to me. I was able to turn my body mid air hitting my back against the wall.

I could feel the air leave my lungs as I came in contact with the wall.

Although it was my back that was in pain, my knee started to act up again from when I jumped. 'Fuck this' I said as I placed my arm on the floor pushing my self up. I gasped as the pain travels though my body.

Shaking the feeling aside I ran back to court to see the ball about to be spiked. Blocked.

Just as it was about to fall Miyahara saved it sending it up again. "Sorry it short Rokuta!" She yelled, Rokuta only shook her head looking at me before setting jumping up to set.

Sucking in some air, I ran up to the net, at full speed I jumped up and swung downwards.

'BOOM'

The ball slammed onto the floor, creating a loud echo. The crowd erupted in cheers as my teammates talked me into a hug. Cries of happiness was heard as it was the first time in years Ive played again and won.

"We did it we're going to nationals!!" I screamed as tears steamed down my face. I ran over to Coach Rina tackling her over the bench. She cried and held onto me and my teammates as we shared a large hug.

'I did it oto-san.'

~~~

"Good game (Y/n)." Saku said as tears rolled down her face. What she did next surprised me. She grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug. "Don't lose nationals okay?" I nodded confidently and patted her back once more before going back to our teams.

"I'm so proud of you (Y/n) I know you can do it!" You smiled as you could see the boys team cheer for you.  "Congratulations (y/n)," Daichi said as he walked beside me back to our locker room. "Thank you Daichi, I wish you luck on your match."

Just as you were about to walk away. "Oh here have this as a good luck charm." I dig though my bag and grabbed out a small tag. "Keep it you'll need it." Before he could protest I ran away into the locker room.

The girls team cleaned up and got ready to head out to the stands to cheer for the boys.

End

here's a photo you can enjoy while your here.

I've been trying to find the credits but can't so if you can please tell me!!