I nodded as I called everyone to come sing happy birthday.

Lex came stood next to me with Ayla.

"Who did the cake?" She whispered in my ear

This was her first time talking to me today.

"Oh um, this place downtown." I said

She nodded looking at the cake "It's dope."

We started to sing happy birthday. After Ayla blew the candles out, I cut everyone a piece.

Once it hit around ten thirty the party ended and everyone started to leave. The only ones here was Lex, and Ayla.

Ayla was watching tv on her ipad while the me and Lex cleaned up. I walked in the kitchen to grab another trash bag. I turned around and was faced with Lex body.

I groaned and backed up "Sorry."

She just walked past me and grabbed the broom before leaving out of the kitchen

I sighed and started cleaning up. It quiet so I decided to make a conversation.

I cleared my throat "There's a fair next weekend, I was going to take Ayla with us. I was wondering if you wanted to come, i mean if you don't have to work or whatever."

I mentally rolled my eyes. Chanel gave me the idea to ask her to come with all of us to the fair.

She looked at me "Yeah, I'll come."

I nodded "Okay."

We finished cleaning up.

She picked up a sleeping Ayla off of the couch and brought her upstairs to her room.

I've been stressed for the past week now. Although Ayla's party was a success I was still hurting.

It took so much in me today not to just break down. I honestly wish I could reverse back time.

I would've stayed. I would probably be a wife now with more kids. Living my best life in love with Lex but instead I'm hurt and trying to figure out what can I do to fix us.

I shook my head.

I heard footsteps walk into the kitchen. I turned around seeing Lex.

"She's sleeping so I'm just going to head out." She said

I nodded "Okay."

"Lex." I called making her turn around

"Thank you for coming."

She nod her head before leaving.

Lex
12:36 p.m.

I walked up to my front door seeing Kiara standing there.

I sighed. I've been ducking her this past week just so I can have some space to myself to think about everything that's been going on.