XLIII.

Jai
a week later
Los Angeles, California

[A/N: eveybody at the top going sideways: Ayla, Lex, Jai, Chanel, Myla, Milan, and Khalil.]

"Where are you babe?" I asked Lex over the phone

"I'm on my way right now. Chris wanted me to pick him up. Calm down, baby." She said

"Oh okay. Well hurry up."

She chuckled "Alright."

Today is the day my family come done for and meet Lex. She was supposed to meet me here thirty minutes ago but she's late of course. All I know is she better be looking good if she coming in this late. But who I am I kidding? She always look good.

I honestly hope today goes well. For the most part my family is cool but it's my dad who I'm worried about. He haven't seen Lex in a minute and Lex don't even know I'm his daughter. I should've been told her especially now that we are just getting things back on track. I hope she doesn't get upset with me.

I scrolled on my phone and waited outside for a few minutes when I heard a car pull up next to mine. I turned my head seeing Lex and Chris get out.

"I'm coming in just give me a few minutes." She said to chris

He nodded and went inside of my parents house. Lex walked over by me.

"Where babygirl at?"

"Inside with my parents."

She nodded and pulled me into a hug.

Lord knows she smelled good. She was wearing one my favorite colognes that I love on her. I could also smell weed on her.

"Did you smoke?" I asked

"Yeah, why?"

"Just asking. You smell good." I mumbled

She chuckled "Thanks."

She pulled back and looked me up and down.

"How you got abs and a fat ass? I'm blessed." She said holding her chest

I blushed and playfully punched her arm "Stop."

"I'm just being honest."

"You ready to go in?"

She nodded "I'm a little nervous but I'm ready."

She started to walk off but I grabbed her wrist, pulling her back.

"Before we go in, there's something I need to tell you."

"Well you can't be pregnant since I ain't got none in a little minute."

"Really Lex?"

She chuckled holding my waist "For real babe, it's been a minute. I'm low key feening to get in you again and this outfit only making things worse."

I bit my lip "Don't worry, I'll be changing that real soon."

She smirked "Oh really?"