XXXIII.

Jai Later on that day

Jai
Later on that day

The rest of the day went by pretty good. I decided to put some makeup to at least look pretty decent. I mean it was my baby birthday.

"They are so cute." Chanel said as we all watch Lex and Ayla play by the arcade games I rented for today

Lex was currently helping Ayla play basketball. It was cute how they both would smile at each other when she made a shot.

"Yes, they are." Asia said eyeing Lex down

I looked at Chanel.

"It's almost time to cut the cake, Chanel come help me please." I said

We both walked into kitchen.

She laughed

"What?" I asked

"Your jealous."

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, she's been doing that shit all day. She better not flirt with Lex." We brought it outside to the table

"Y'all not together, Jai." She laughed

I sighed "I know but that doesn't mean I don't want to be."

She smiled "Aw, you still love her."

"Of course I do but I'm not sure she still does. The other night she said if I would've told her about Ayla we would be married by now. I never knew she wanted to marry me."

"Oh boo, I'm sorry. I believe she still loves you she's just hurting."

"But, she's been smiling all day."

"Yes, because her anger doesn't have anything to do with Ayla. It's towards you for lying to her for three years."

I frowned

"Don't feel bad she hasn't talked to me, Myla, and Chris today either."

My eyes widened "But I thought her and Chris dapped at the door."

"No, Chris dapped Khalil even though he was smiling at Lex. Lex just looked at him and walked in."

"To be honest I can't even be mad at her for not talking to us. I said some disrespectful things to her when you had left and Chris didn't really have her back."

"I wish I would've did things differently." I said

She nodded "Yeah, I know but now we could only move forward and try to make things better from now on."