XXV.

Jai
9:29 a.m.

"Here's your food." My mom said with a bag in her hand

I shook my head "I'm not really hungry."

She sighed "Please put something in your stomach for me?"

I sighed and grabbed the bag. I began to eat.

"Your father said he'll have some of his men outside of your house to protect you."

"I'll be moving next weekend. I don't really want to go back to my house."

"You want to come home with me?"

I shook my head "No, I'll find somewhere."

"Jai-."

I cut her off "I'll find somewhere."

She looked at me worriedly before sighing and replacing it with a small smile "Okay"

"So tell me about this Lex?"

I looked down "She's someone I was talking to for a few months."

"Talking or dating?"

"Both I guess. We never made it really official but we both knew we were together."

She nodded "So what happened?"

"Lex was in a five year relationship. The girl was pregnant supposedly for Lex-

"Pregnant?"

"Yeah... Lex have a extra part."

"A penis?"

I nodded "She was born with one."

She nodded "Oh Okay."

"One night she was going to propose to her girlfriend Jessica at a restaurant but she never showed up. When she went home she found Jessica in bed with her cousin."

She shook her head "That's a shame. So how did you two meet?"

"At Chanel's birthday party. I guess you could say I kind of introduced my self."

She chuckled "Now tell me why you guys aren't together right now."

"How did you know w-." She cut me off

"I'm a mother, I know what I know."

"About two months ago she went to LA to do a big deal with her brother and Myla. Her ex was down there and supposedly they had sex. When she came back she was acting weird and being distant. So then two weeks past and me and Chanel went to get our nails done and Jessica walked in saying they had sex."

"You believed her?"

"At first I didn't but later on that night when Lex came to my house she told me they had sex. But she was lying, she was really drugged. I was just told that last night."

"You believe she was drugged?"

I nodded "I do, simply believe Jessica is the petty type and will literally do anything to break us up."