XLIX

Jai

the next day
Los Angeles, California

I sat in my car in front of my parents house waiting on Lex to pull up. She was at her house when my dad called us saying he had to talk to us. I didn't go to work today so I just headed over here. Ayla was hanging out with Mya by Chanel and Myla's house.

I leaned back in my seat when I heard another car pull up on side of me. I looked over and see it was Lex. I got out of my car and seen she did the same.

I took a glance up at her and bit my lip at her outfit. She wasn't wearing anything too casual but just comfy. Black sweats with the hoody to match. She had a hat and shoes to match up to it.

She make the most simple shit look fine. Oh and I could see that dick print.

She was truly blessed down below.

"You done lusting?" She smirked

I blushed and playfully rolled my eyes "Come on."

I walked beside her to the front door. We was met with one of my fathers friends.

He stood there just looking and didn't bother to let us in.

"You gonna let us in?" I asked Mike

He nodded and opened the door a little bit more. I seen him grill Lex down but she just chuckled. I know that shit don't faze her.

We walked in the living room where my father was. He glanced up at us and he looked pissed .

"Wassup?" Lex asked

I seem like her voice just pissed him off more. His jaw clenched as he grabbed a stack that look like pictures. He handed them to her and it was pictures of us a week ago in New York. I didn't really see anything bad about the pictures until it went to the day Lex and I made love.

It showed us talking, smiling, and kissing on the balcony. Me straddling her lap before she brought me to the bed. The rest of the pictures showed everything we did that night.

I wasn't embarrassed of what we did but I was embarrassed that somebody took pictures of us and of all people my father seen them.

I sighed and Lex jaw clenched

"Shit." She mumbled

"I know y'all together and y'all going to do shit but you promised to protect her. I told you to be careful and you didn't even fucking listen! I fucking trusted you! Now some bitch ass nigga got my daughter nudes and shit!"

"Let me explain Ky."

He shook his head "Nah."

"Nah? Chill out and let me explain this shit." Lex said

"Cut this shit out. Y'all can't be together." He said pointing between us two

Lex chuckled "Ky go ahead with that shit man. We can't be together? I've been knowing your daughter for four years and even before that I knew her, you just didn't know about us when we did get together. We got a whole child together, you think you saying that shit is just gonna keep me away from her? Let's be real my nigga."

That enraged him even more. Before I knew it he was rushing towards Lex. I stepped in front of him but that didn't work. I'm barely half his size. Him and Lex height was close, he was a little taller and bigger.