ಥ⌣ಥ6ಥ⌣ಥ

-the next day-

Inko: Good morning everyo- oh I see that most of you are already up.

Iida: Good morning to you too Mrs. Midoriya. Yes, in fact I woke them up a while ago just some wouldn't budge to wake up.

Momo: Good morning Mrs. Midoriya.

Inko: Oh please, call me Inko. I'm not used to call me formally.

Momo: Okay then, Mrs- I mean Inko. I'm also not used to call people older than me at there first name. Sorry.

Inko: It's okay. They still not budge to wake up, am I right?

Iida: Yes, in fact the bakusquad are all asleep.

Inko: Oh, okay. Tell them to stay asleep so they couldn't eat breakfast.

Iida: Uhh.. Isn't that the opposite?

Tsuyu: Yeah.. Good morning Mrs. Midoriya.

Inko: Good morning, and please call me Inko.

Tsuyu: Okay.

Inko: And Iida, that's called reverse psychology. Hehe. Now go. Tell them that. It only expires for 5 minutes, and after that no breakfast. K?

Iida: Does that include us?

Inko: Don't worry you're not included. The entire bakusquad do.

Inko: Oh, the rest are already downstairs.

Momo: Ok, Mrs. Mido- I mean Inko.

Inko: See you!

A/N: As the class 1-A's parents went to their huge room, almost like a dorm, they saw the bakusquad wide awake. Mina stretching her arms and legs, Kaminari chatting with Sero, Kirishima looking at the mirror saying manly a couple of times and Bakugou in the bathroom aggressively taking a bath.

Iida: Good thing you're already awake.

Momo: You all heard our conversation, right??

Mina: Nope, we were woken up by Bakugou.

Iida: But, he's in the bathroom..?

Kaminari: Before, going to the bathroom.

Kirishima: Oh! I remember that a while ago, he went to the bathroom grumbling about Mrs. Midoriya's breakfast and Midobro.. With curses obviously.

Iida: So, he heard us.

Momo: Lol.

Bakugou: Oi, what the fuck are you talking about, extras?!

Iida: Uhmm.. There's only a minute left.

Kaminari: Only a minute?

Mina: About what?

Momo: About all of you not getting breakfast.

The Bakusquad except Bakugou: Eh?

Bakugou: They're right, fuckers so see ya!

Kaminari: Ey! Wait for us!

Sero: Yeah!

Mina: *sigh* I guess no bath for me first.

A/N: They ran down the stairway almost disfiguring their faces by tripping down the stairs.

Inko: I see that you made it on time. *insert smiley face*

Mina: Yeah.. I even skipped my daily routine for breakfast.

Iida: What routine?

Mina: Bath.

Iida: I think you mean is that you will change your daily routine temporarily by eating breakfast first before going to the bathroom for a bath. That will be an irresponsible move to make us Class 1-A ashamed by a person not taking a bath. * insert chopping hands*

Mina: That offended me Iida-kun.. But, of course I'll bath! That will be very shameful of me not taking a bath especially I'm a girl.

Uraraka: Is Iida-kun very harsh today??

Asui: Nope, he is still him, kero.

Kaminari: He's harsh! Especially to our Mina! Does he got hit by a quirk?

Kirishima: No. In fact, not. Let's just eat our food before it gets cold.. the emo squad are already snoring sofly waiting for us to stop this conversation.

Mineta: Can somebody wak-

Jirou: No need. We- or I don't need anyone to wake me up. Besides I'm so psyched for later.

Uraraka: For what Kyoka?

Kaminari: Whoa.. When did you start calling Jirou by her first name?

Uraraka: It's a secret.

Jirou: Ugh! Why do all forget the concert??

Todoroki: Correction: Some or almost all.

Jirou: Oh, okay.

Inko: So, we start?

All of class 1-A: Yes please..

__________________________

616 words
      I'm really not used to the device ;-; Still, thank you for being patient for the chapters. I'm really thankful.