The Host

"I need..I need somethin' from you.." She looks at him eagerely. He smiles at her and says, "There's so much love to pass around..there's too much love..girl the night's almost done and who you came with is already gone." Her friend did leave but what he doesn't know is that she told her to leave.
"You said you want me but I remember who you are, girl it wasn't long ago you didn't think I'd come this far." Her smile had faded he was bringing up when they were together before he had gotten famous. She was sick of his crazy dream, at the time she thought there was no way he would make it. She was very wrong and now she wanted in on his wonderful celebrity life.
"I got a test for you..you said you want my heart." He pauses as if it's a question he waiting for her to verify. She quickly nods reaching out her hand to rub his arm but he had already continued. "Well, baby you can have it all..there's just something that I need from you is to meet my boys." He looks at her now lifting the cup he has in his hand taking a sip before putting it on the glass table as some other guys entered the room.
"I got a lot of boys, and we can make you right, and if you get too high baby come over here and ride it out."
"Oh, oh, ooh yeah." One of the many guys sang out.
"Ride it out." Another repeated.
"Oh, oh, whoa yeah." Yet another added.
She looked back at his dark eyes which seemed to have this kind of glint in them.
"Ride it out?" She asked.
"Ride it out." He said and she nodded. Like she said she wanted in on his little celebrity life and if this was the way then she going to do it.