XO

"Shots of the Henny, bottles of Patron, blunts to your face you don't wanna sing no more, lost your c notes." She says.
"Cabbed all day took a bus back home, evictions on your door. Blame it on the weed, blame it on the booze, blame it one the night life, lights passin' you." He shoots back.
"Yea." She doesn't deny his words because they are true. He has always been able to see right through everyone.
"Just don't blame it on me that you wanna come and party with a nigga like me, 'cause I get it 
you're built like a goddess." She shakes her giving a little smile at his compliment. 
"It seems like you been stressin' 'specially when your nose red from that k, special diet coke." He notices her purse sitting on the floor wallet visible and clearly empty. "You need more bread, now you got no rent you blow that money, money." He jokes seeing as she was wearing red bottoms and her purse was Chanel.
"You try to window shop, you blow another hundred." She says back laughing at herself. No point in trying to put up a front with him. He knows everything.
"She's fucking goons in the day, hipster nights downtown and your daddy don't know your out. If they don't let you in you know where to find me. 'cause if you wanna go again you can always call me." He mm's as he looks at her with a grin, his eyes barely open. "'cause all we ever do is love, open up ya' mind, you can find the love." She doesn't say anything or look at him. "Girl you ain't alone we all been in the love, baby just be honest, xo." He says drawing out the o as if he was singing it.
"Don't you forget, xo, don't you worry bout' a thing, xo, we'll be everything you need just believe, xo." She looks over at him now smiling before saying, "I love it when your eyes are red."
"Ahhh Yea? Are you on my cloud yet? 'cause I got a brand new cam, can we video feed? Can we POV?" He says a hint of excitement in his voice. 
"Ohhhh." She says trying to tease him a lil.
"I wanna catch you at your best, oh when your hairs a mess..you look so depressed, and your filled with regret and you feel like you wanna go home." He says taking a hint of his blunt.
"'cause these nights pass so much quicker then the days did." She replies eyes watching him.
"Same clothes you ain't ready for ya' day shift, but your up you need money for ya' face lift." She smiles a little but it doesn't reach her eyes.
"Lust over love is ya' mindset, wakin' up with most of ya' side wet. Another room, you hear ya mom cryin' 'cause she found ya bag stuffed in the laundry and the Bacardi from the last party." He says this all like it's nothing but shes a little freaked out because it all happened to be completely correct.
"Xo, don't you forget, xo, don't you worry bout' a thing, xo, we'll be everything you 
need just believe, xo, xo."