Chapter Twenty Nine

after agreeing with the plan with the new man joosung, it looked like everything was going to be alright. Joosung sounded like one of the boys trusted men, they talked and talked, while they all laughed. I looked over the window, seeing as if it looked a bit odd.. everything seemed out of place. The sky was dull, the clouds started appearing as if it were to rain. 

feeling a warm hand over mine, I look over to see jungkook's hand, right on top of mine. 

"Everything will be alright, I'll be right beside you" he smiles as I smile back, his smile reassured me that everything was going to be alright, or so I thought so. 

Arriving at the ball, we see way more journalists than before; taking pictures and yelling the boy's name. Opening the door,  I see Joosung come out first, as well as the rest of them. Jungkook holds my arm, and wraps it around his arm, our hands locking as I smiled at him turning red. 

"y/n! y/n! is it true!? are you pregnant with Jeon Jungkook's child!?"

"What kind of dress are you wearing!?"

"Jeon Jungkook! she's dead today."

as soon as I heard that I turned my head to see a bunch of people and flashing lights. I couldn't... I couldn't see who said that. 

As soon as we entered, we were greeted by the Jeon's, Jungkook's brother bowed as I bowed in return. 

"hello darling, congrats on the baby" Mrs. Jeon said as I smiled at her, thanking her in return. 

"your father must be around here somewhere, he brought taekun.. he's probably with V, god that man loves him," Mr. Jeon says as I laugh in return and nod  

"hello my boys, please walk over to the station, they want to take pictures of the BTS group" Mrs. Kim walks over as they all nod 

"ah, don't worry, I got her" whispers joosung to jungkook as he nods, patting his back. 

We walk over to the bar  as joosung smiles 

" 2 glasses of water," he says as the bartender nods. 

looking over to the boys I see them in all black, as they pose... the only one smiling is jhope and rm. I smile to myself, realizing how much I care for these boys. They have been there every step of the way, even when I had my troubles. I smile to myself as I notice Joosung tapped me. 

"here's your drink y/n" he says as I nod 

jungkook looked over to me as he gives me a look, I nod and give him a smile, letting him know I am okay. 

*PLAY SPRINGDAY.. LINK ABOVE* START AT 0:30

makes it way much better! 

"Good Afternoon ladies and gents! As you know, this is our yearly ball in which we celebrate our very lucky year without getting caught" the announcer says as people around us laugh. 

"although one thing is for sure.. we have a huge surprise waiting for us!" the announcer says as everyone falls quiet

"Kim y/n.. is pregn-"   

before anything can happen, the announcer stops talking, as we all hear a bullet go through him, everyone letting out a strong cry. 

"everyone do not move.. well well, it seems like I ruined the party, I truly apologize" says a person in all black, wearing a hoodie, the same guy I saw earlier! 

In the corner of my eye, I see jungkook slowly moving, as well as the other boys, coming my way 

with the earpiece I am wearing, I hear everyone talking at the same time