1

A/N you can think of whatever Marissa can be I ' m not putting specific person to be Marissa .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not edited

Marissa's POV
I was barley finishing watching Evan's (Vanoss) new video and I was still laughing.

"Ugh Sempai too funny." I said to myself as I locked my phone and charged my phone and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and walked back into my room and turned on XBOX ONE.

As I got on Lui invited into a party. I shook my head and smile grabbing my headset and joining the party.

"Hey Lui." I said. Right as I said that I saw who else was in the party.

"No fucking way." I thought.

Daithi De Nogla, H20 Delirious, Wildcat , BasicallyIDoWrk, and the one and only Vanossgaming was in the party.

"Marssss!" I heard Squeaker Lui scream. I giggled.

"Hi Luiiii." I said in my own Squeaker tune.

"Wait? You're a Squeaker?! Lui I told you I hate Squeakers." I heard Evan joke. I blushed.

"Bish wueh? I'm not a Squeaker." I said in my normal voice. The guys chuckled.

"I knoowww daatt." He said. I giggled.

"Omf, Rissa stop giggling." I thought as I fix my beanie and headset.

"Sooo XxMarissalovespizzaxX," Marcel said as he read my Gamertag. I chuckled.

"Yes BasicallyIDoWrk? What is the problem? I asked as if I was from some weird phone company.

"You see, my phone isn't working and I was gonna ask. Do you play GTA5 by any chance?" He asked. I chuckled more.

"Why yes, you see sir. You're phone must've stopped working after you said my gamertag. I am quite famous." I joked. Lui was chuckling and I felt like I could hear Evan smirk.

"Okay how bout I invite you to our game? Famous person." Evan teased. I smiled and said "Sure why not. I may although blow you up."

"Sounds hot." I heard Delirious say.

"Ewwww!" I said in my Squeaker voice. We all laughed as I accepted the invite to join the game.

"So where do you live Marissa?" I heard Wildcat asked.

"Toronto, Canada. I'm really Filipino but grew up here." I said proudly.

"Hey Evan don't you live in Toronto?" Nogla asked. (A/N i dont remember where Evan lives. I used to not stalkerish.)

"Yeah, how come I never met you? You're a fan of mine aren't ya? Lui said." Evan said. I heard some chuckles as I blushed harder.

"Fuck you Lui." I messaged Lui.

"Yeah, I saw you at the store one day. I think I told Lui and Mae the story." I said as I made my character go into her car. I drove out and went on the map and look for Lui. As I found him, Lui was explaining about the story.

"So when she saw you she said that she was practically fangirling and overreacting. I think she even peed herself." Lui joked.

"Shut the fuck up Lui I did not pee myself." I said as I called Lester and made my dot disappear from the map as I was getting closer to Lui.

"Get ready to dieeee." I said to myself as I saw Lui's character in the Ammunation Shop. I put two C4s on his car and quickly drove to a corner. I see Lui come out on into his car. I quickly pressed the left button on the d-pad and drove away.

"Ohhh MARS I'M GONNA KILL YOUUUU!" Lui said in his squeaker voice. I giggled and quickly drove away. I drove to the beach and hid under the pier.

"Mars, Mars where are ya?" Lui teased.

"MARISSA HE'S NEAR YOU DRIIVVE!" I heard Delirious's voice say. I panic and drove away.

"Oh no you don't." Lui said as he tried to blow me up with his grenade launcher.

"Noooo Luiii!" I whined as I jumped out my car and him exploding it.

"Dang it!" Lui cried. I then see a car coming out my way and saw the gamertag read "Vanoss." I quickly went in and Evan drove away.

"Letting you know now, your dot shows now." Evan said. I giggled and saw Lui and Marcel chasing us.

"Marcelllllll, you're not suppose to be on that loser's side!" I whined in my Squeaker voice.

"Ohhhhh Evan is you jelly, your girlfriend knows my name." Marcel teased.

"She not m-my girlfriend." I heard Evan stutter. I blushed soo hard, but I forgot they can't see my face. No one can really when you live by yourself.

I looked at my clock to see that it was already 9pm.

"Dannnngg. Its already 9?" I said.

"Nooo is not! Its 6 over heerree." Lui said.

"Lui you live in San Diego. Be quiett."I joked.

"Why so eaarrrlyyy?" Wildcat whined.

"Guys I have work tomorrow in the morning. I have to wake up at 6." I say sadly.

"Awweee. Okay, will you be on tomorrow!?" Nogla asked.

"Yeah I won't be home until 12 I think. I'll play with you guys tomorrow. I promise." I said.

"You hear that Evan? Your wife wanna play with uss." Delirious teased again.

"Omf Delirious shuttuupppp." I said. We all laughed.

"Bye guys." I said leaving the party. I checked my messages before I turned of the console to see 5 new friend request. Obvi from them. I quickly added them and turned off the XBOX. I took off my headset and beanie and boots. As I got in bed I was comfy and cozy. As I was about to sleep I remembered something.

"HOLY SHIT I NEED TO BUY THAT GIFT BAG FOR MACY!" I shouted.

You see my best friend in irl, Macy, yeah her. Well her birthday is tomorrow and I promised myself to get her present ready, but I was too lazy to buy the gift bag. I quickly put on my boots and beanie, grabbing my phone and wallet and putting it in my purse. I then ran to the the kitchen where my key holder was at, grabbed my house and car keys and left my flat. I locked the door and ran into my car. I drove to the nearest store and quickly running inside. I was running to the left end of the store until I bumped into someone hard.

"Ow." I said.

"Marissa?" I heard the familiar voice say my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N so sorry guys for the crappy first chappie , but i promise i will try and make it better . also in my story i will make mae and lui still date because they were my # 1 otp until they broke up . vote if you cri eberytiem . anyway i hoped you enjoy . ily .
Vote//comment//follow