27

Evan ' s POV
It has been a week since the shooting. It has been too long. I finally got my baby back and now shes gone. Again. This is just to much for me. She has been in a coma for a week and I already miss her big, cute, light brown eyes. Always shining when she sees something she likes. Now its hidden by her eye lids. I can ' t even kiss her soft, small pink lips that now looks pale. I sigh staring at her. I held her hand as always. I have been sleeping here in this hospital for too long.

"Hey Babe, me again. Oh how I miss you so. Its already a week later. Please wake up." I say bringing her cold hand towards my lips to kiss. I began to cry again. Gosh I must look like shit.

I went up to the restroom and I see myself.

"I don ' t even think this is how I am suppose to look." I say to myself looking at myself. I look just as dead as Marissa. I sigh once more and leave the hospital. I drive home, showered, changed and took a nap.

"No, I don ' t think Evan is doing to well. So he ' s put to jail now?" I hear my cousin ' s voice say. I wake up and look at my watch to see that it was 3:30. I got home 12. Huh.

"Good. If you need anything we ' re here for you. Have fun with your parents." Tori says onto the phone. I walk to the kitchen to see her there eating some pizza.

"Hey cuzzo. You okay?" Tori asked giving me a sad look. I smiled slowly and nodded.

"Yeah, just really wish she wakes up soon." I say grabbing a slice.

"I do to. And she is strong. Just like you. She will be waking up soon." Tori says. I see her getting up from her seat and giving me a hug.

"You are the younger brother I never had. I care for you so much." She says as I hug her back. I began to cry again, but instead onto her shoulder.

"I - I miss her so much." I cry. She pats my back and says, "I know Bud, I know." over and over again. Few minutes we let go.

"Do you want to come with to the hospital?" I asked. She nodded and grabbed everything she needed. I grabbed my keys an phone and walked to my car. I then drive back to the hospital. As we got in we signed somethings to go in Rissa's room and there I see new balloons and flowers the guys and their girlfriends leave. I smiled again and went to grab Rissa's hand.

"Hey Babe. I ' m back. Tori is here." I say.

"Hey BB." Tori says having a little crack in between BB. Tori softly cries and puts Marissa's hand against Tori's cheek.

"We miss you so much. Please wake up. We need you." She says crying more and more. She then lets go and walks out. I still have my old onto Marissa ' s hand and I cry more.

"I need you. Please come back. Please wake up." I say kissing her hands. I then let go of her hands and kiss her cold forehead. I was about to walk out but I look back at Marissa. I stare at her pale lips and just ran to her to kiss them. Still soft but too cold. I cry letting go and was about to leave the door until a tiny little voice was calling my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N sorry very short today. I know I didn ' t upload two days but somethings happened and I kinda broke a promise to my friends. I love you guys. And hopefully you like the new cover for the book I made. I got tired of the other so I made a new one. Anyways I love you all. Goodnight.