8

N o t E d i t e d
SUPPOSE TO BE DOING HW BUT I CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS MORE

MEET UP

Marissa ' s POV

We all walked out, walking towards where we were all going to have our meet up.

"How many do you think there gonna be?" Brock asked.

"To be honest, I dunno. Maybe couple 100 or 200." Mini said. I shook my head.

"Nah, if Evan has 11 mil, Lui and Wildcat have aboot 2 mil - 3 mil, you Mini for 1 mil, Mae and I half a mil, and Brock close to a mil then we should have about 300." I but in.

"Idk, kinda wish Marcel and Simone didn't leave.." I heard Brock say.

"Wait they left?!" Mae and Lui asked shockingly.

"Uhh, yeah.. Simone didn ' t feel to well..." Tyler said. The couple nodded as we got closer and closer.

"No, this is not 300 people." Kelly says as we see about 400-500 people.

"Is this possible?!" I shouted as the crowd began to get louder.

"Duuudee! This is amazing!" Mae shouted with joy. I slowly smile just seeing the viewers make me happy.

"Alright, so I'm going to meet some of you guys, so hopefully, you don ' t crush or break my body." I said towards my camera. We all walk towards the table.

"WHUSSSS UP GUISS!" Lui screams in his squeaker voice.

"Alright, so we're gonna do a few signings and pictures, and then we gotta go because Evan is gonna go propose to Marissa." Lui jokes. Evan and I immediately blush super hard as the crowd laughs and me recording us.

"We're not dating, nor are we dating anyone!" I shouted.

"Sssuuurreee." Tyler said. I quickly get mad at punch his arm and laughed.

"Whose ready for some pictures?" Mae shouted. The viewers got all happy and took their phones,ect. out.

I suddenly hear a dew viewers calling me over, and I quickly walked over there.

"Hi guys." I said cheerfully.

"Hey, can you sign this?" A boy who looked 19 asked. I smiled and nodded taking his pen and paper and signing on it. He quickly smiles and walk towards the rest of the group.

"So you and Evan aren't going out? But Mevan is my otp." a girl who looked about 16 says pouting.

"Awwh, sorry hun. But hey, secret between you and me. I like his face." I whisper as I hugged her. She immediately fangirls and smiles. I chuckled and took a picture with her and signed/pic with other viewers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AFTER MEET UP // EVAN ' S & RISSA ' S HOTEL ROOM

After the meet up I began to get very hungry.

"GUYYYSSS CAN WE ORDER PIZZA OR SOMETHING?" I shouted.

"Go with Evan and buy it yourself." I heard Mini say.

"Well then fine. Come on Big Asian Meanie." I say grabbing his arm. He laughs and comes along with me down to the elevator.

"Hey.. Um about earlier today." Evan said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah?" I asked getting nervous. Ughh, he's so cute. I wish I could just kiss his lips right now...

"Rissa did you hear me?" Evan asked. I open my eyes widely and blushed.

"No, sorry."

"I said the kiss doesn't mean anything.. right?" Evan said.

BOOM, there goes my heart being shot.

"Uh, uh.. Yeah." I say stuttering and looking down.

"Nothing.." I say slowly as the elevator opened. I quickly got out and walked towards the right end of the lobby where the food was at.

"Hi can I get a pepperoni pizza please?" I asked softly looking down.

"Will that be it?" The guy asked. I nodded quickly.

"Alright, the total will be $8.98."

I paid the guy and waited for a few minutes for my box to come. I quickly see Evan still waiting for his food, so I decided to go outside the lobby and eat out there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EVAN ' S POV

"Hey.. Um about earlier today." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Gosh what am I doing." I thought

"The kiss didn ' t mean anything right?" I say. I asked her again but she didn't reply back.

"Rissa did you hear me?" I asked.

"No, sorry." She says as she blushed.

"I said the kiss doesn' t mean anything.. right?" I asked again.

CRACK at thats the sound if my heart breaking knowing what I was doing was stupid. I like her. Wait no. I love her. Ever since I first saw her video, ever since I saw her face reveal. Ever since I met her in real life. And I blew my chance, saying something ever so messed up.

I look at her and see pain in her eyes..

"Wait, did she... Holy shit."I thought.

"Uh, uh.. Yeah." She quickly says walking out as the elevator opened.

"Oh why am I so fucking stupid." i thought face palming myself.