Best Friends

(Not Yet Edited)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where's Naruto and Iruka-sensei ?, I asked myself.

When I looked out the window I saw Naruto painting the Hokages faces, AGAIN !!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+ A few minutes later +

"I'm almost at the end of my rope, Naruto." Iruka-sensei lectured,

"You failed the last 2 graduation tests. Tomorrow you've got another chance and you're messing up again."

"Hmph"

Iruka-sensei got annoyed and said "Fine, because you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the Transformation Jutsu !"

And then everyone was like 'AWWWW !!'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This is a total waste of time" Shikamaru said to Naruto.

"We're always paying for you're screw-ups!" Ino said irritated at Naruto. ( No need to be mean. >.< )

"Yeah, yeah..." Naruto said as he stepped forward to do the transformation jutsu.

"Naruto, don't do anything stupid." I warned. Knowing Naruto he might do one of his crazy, but hilarious jutsus.

"Haha, relax Yuuki. I got this!" Why am I not convinced?

"Alright! Sexy Transformation Jutsu!" Naruto yelled before transforming into a girl with blond pigtails and whiskers, making her/him look like a female version of Naruto.

When I looked at Iruka-sensei his nose was bleeding really hard.

"Hahaha! S-stop it! My s-s-stomach hurts!" I couldn't hold myself, I laughed so hard the others started staring at me like I was an idiot.

"NARUTOOOOO!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Time to have some fun hehehe :DDDD. Ladies and gentlemen, Ninjas and ninjas from the grave! I present to youuuuu *drum rooooooollll*)

+ My POV +!!!!!

"You're not leaving until every paint is washed off" Iruka-sensei said very very VERY ANGRY at Naruto. ( Poor Naruto :'(((((( )

"Hmph! So what?! It's not like I have anyone to go home to..."

That made Iruka (and me) very sad. ( :'( Waaaaaaaaah!!!! Naruto, I wish I could hug you right now!!! :'((((((((((((((( )

But then suddenly, a BIG puff of smoke appeared before them. Naruto wished it was the 'Ramen Man' to serve him ramen whenever he wants and Iruka wished it another one of those sexy jutsus ( HOHOHOHOHO!!!! Iruka you are such a PERVERT!!! :DDD )

The smoke then slowly started to clear and then came...... 

came.... 

came.... 

YUUKI YAMAZAKI!!!!!!

Naruto and Iruka dropped their head and sighed in disappointment (even me :(. I WANTED PIKACHUU!!!!!! >=( GIVE ME MY PIKACHUUUUUU!!!!! )

"Hey." Yuuki greeted before picking up a cloth from the bucket, where Naruto dipped in the cloth with water. (Blah, blah, blah -.-)

When Naruto realized it was Yuuki (He's bestest, best of the best, bestest best friend in the whole Ninja World XD) he regained he's composure and asked, "Yuuki, what are you doing here?"

"Helping." Yuuki simply replied while trying really really hard to wash the paint off. (Yuuki's thoughts: My hand hurts! :( What type of paint did Naruto use? )

Naruto looked at Yuuki and said, "You don't have to do that, Yuuki. I can do it myself. :|"

"It was my choice, Naruto. Besides, friends help each other, right? Especially, BEST FRIENDS. ^-^ "

Naruto smiled the biggest smile he could (with teeth :D) and said "Right! Thanks alot Yuuki! You're the bestest, best of the best, bestest best friend ever! Believe it!!"

Yuuki smiled. :))) (DAAAAWWWWW!!!)

Iruka smiled (AWWWWW!!!! Best friends moment.) and was quiet for a few minutes before saying, "You know? Maybe when you guys are done here, I'll treat you guys for some ramen."

"Seriously?!?!?!?! :DDDDD" Naruto and Yuuki said together. (Yehey!!! Free ramen! ^^) Getting a nod from Iruka, they scrubbed harder to quickly finish up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooooooo.....

How long has it been since I last updated? -_-"

AREN'T YOU GUYS HAPPY THAT I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MONTHS?! ^-^"

(NO APPLAUSE)

.......... OK Whatever, you guys know what to do

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

&

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

BUH-BYE!!