Chapter 13

Leila James

My head is throbbing and I'm blinded by the bright light shining right on my eyes. I twist and turn on the comfortable sheets stretching out and yawning. My gaze went from the ceiling onto a man standing a few feet away from the bed.

Wait what?

"Sorry uhm..didn't mean to wake you." Harry turns to me his hair still damp and a white towel wrapped around lowly on his waist. "Was just grabbing my clothes."

"Ow.." I groan from my head pulsating, squeezing my eyes shut while rubbing it with my palms.

"Harry, what am I doing here? Why am I not home? And what the hell happened last night cause I'm not feeling very well." Questions after questions leave my mouth as I fuss.

"Hey,hey calm down...You're fine, you're just hungover.." He walks closer sitting in the bed and caressing my hand with his thumb.

"Hungover?" I repeat the unfamiliar word.

"Oh uhm...you kind of had too much to drink last night." He runs his hand over his damp curls.

"That's what he meant by me not enjoying it the next morning" The realization hits me.

"Who said what?" His brows furrow.

"Oh the guy from the bar, last night." I explain and as I said those words he scrunched his nose and flicked it, wonder why he does that.

"I'm sorry about George by the way, he's an ass." He sounds sincere but I was clueless about what he was talking about.

"George? Who's that?" I ask as his face seemed to have a look of surprise.

"I thought you meant...wait-you don't...what's the last thing you remember from last night?" He stutters and I try to understand him.

"Uhhh..." My head tries and wonder around as to the events that happened last night. I was a bit frustrated with myself when I couldn't bring myself to remember. "Mark handing me a shot of liquor, then I got dizzy and I don't know anymore."

He licks his bottom lip before nodding and turning away from me. "I've prepared breakfast, you can shower if you like..." He walks back to the drawers.

"Here, you can wear these for the mean time." He tosses a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie onto the edge of the bed before heading out holding his own clothes to change.

Fuck how could I let this happen? They're going to be worried sick about me... IM SO DEAD.

My heart is pounding and I could barely catch my breath, hyperventilating like crazy. Tears start to form in my eyes and I wipe them off quickly before throwing myself off the bed aggressively.

I had no clue what this meant for me but I thought to myself that maybe I could make it back if I hurry and pretend like I went on an early morning walk. This was the only thing that made me calm down.

I head to the bathroom locking the door behind me. It felt relieving to have a shower without worrying the usage of water, i could've stayed under the running water for years but I remind myself to be quick.

I change into the comfortable clothes Given to me before walking out the room. I was now standing in a beautiful living room. It was spacious and modern looking. I felt as though I had no business being here and that I was ruining the whole aesthetic of it all.