Chapter 5

Harry brought me to an expensive looking store, he insisted on buying me an outfit and when he ordered a lady to get me a few clothes, she did not hesitate and rushed to get me a few items. I tried out a few outfits. Some were uncomfortable or too much for me but when I saw the one I knew for a fact that I loved it.

It was a silky short white fitting dress that went down mid thigh. As the fabric goes down it gets more flowing. There's a small slit on the right adding a little more spice to the fit. As for shoes I went for classic white heels. I step out of the dressing room to be met with a seated Harry glancing down at his phone.

I clear my throat and succeed in grabbing his attention. His jaw drops hanging making my cheeks heated. He takes a look at me from head to toe and I spin to show him the 360 view of my outfit. He stays silent not even a squeak leaving his mouth.

"Hey..hey Harry? You've got drool..yeah just right over here." I tease making him shut his mouth and break out from a trance.

"You uh..you look good." He scrunches his nose and flicks it with his Knuckle.

"She really does doesn't she!" The lady from earlier approaches us. "Why don't you check this out, it's a new lipstick we have and I think it'll look great on you." I shoot Harry a look and he nods his head.

In no time we were at the counter, The lady behind it takes my old clothes and places it on the paper bag along with the lipstick I had bought and was wearing at the moment. It was a dark shade of red which complimented my outfit and eyes.

We head out the store and back to Harry's car. It was a convertible so when we drove around the wind blew strong against us. I placed my hair in a ponytail to avoid frizzy hair.

"Where are you taking me?" I turn to him as he was focused on the road ahead of us.

"To my favorite places around the city." He easily answers.

Firstly, we pull up onto what seemed like a club. There was a line but Harry walked right pass everyone and simply entered without the bouncer stopping him. I quickly follow but the same built man pushes me back.

"Ow!" I yell his force strong against my petite body.

"Hey hey! She's with me!" I see Harry quickly rushing back to me.

"Oh uh..Mr. Styles I'm sorry..I didn't know." The man was now apologetic.

I see Harry's eyes darken as he clenched his jaw. "Harry" I whisper warning him not to do anything.

"Come on." He pulls me inside the glowing place with lights flashing. We look over the balcony and see people dancing downstairs.

"Drinks?" A girl in a neon cropped top approaches us with a tray full of alcoholic drinks.

"No thanks" I shake my head refusing but Harry takes one glass from the tray. The lady then walks away to another set of people.

Harry takes a sip from his drink eyeing me as I awkwardly didn't know what to do.

"Want a taste?" He brings the glass between us but I refuse.

"Come on, I promise you it tastes good." He brings the glass even closer.

"One sip"

"One sip" he repeats.

I tilt the glass slightly but taking in more than I should have. The bitter taste makes me squint my eyes and purse my lips. I cough from the burning feeling at the back of my throat as Harry watches me with amusement.

"Ass!" I hit him in the shoulder.

He only laughs at my action before I hear a voice call out to him.

"Styles! Didn't think to see you here tonight." A brunette approaches us with two blonde girls by his side.

"Ooh, and you've got company. What's your name,darling?" He asks turning his watch to me. His accent was quite strong and his tone was playful.

"Leila." I say shyly.

"A shy one, you've got here. Unusual for you." He teases wiggling his brows at Harry but he didn't seem to be fond by this.

"Fuck off, Lou" He shakes his head pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ahhh, Exposed you there didn't I? Anyhow, enjoy your time here,Leila. I'll go along my way now. Harry doesn't seem to like me around you" He tells before moving on to talk to a few more people

I turn back to an annoyed Harry asking, "Who was that?"

"Louis, he's one of my best mates..but an absolute pain in the ass. He owns this club." I nod at the newly gathered information.

For some reason I feel the sudden urge kick in for me to go down the steps. Harry grabs my wrist asking me what I was doing?

"I wanna dance.." I answer him.

He lets me go right away and I continue to pace to the crowd of people that were grooving to the music. I let my body freely flow as adrenaline takes over and I was dancing with no shame. My eyes were shut as I swayed and jumped to the music.

My eyes slowly open and I look up to the balcony to see Harry leaning on the railing talking to his friend,Louis. I never mind them and continue having a good time.

After a few more seconds of tiring moves I stop and catch my breath. I then walk back up the steps to meet Harry and Louis.

"What do you think of the place, love?" Louis walks towards me with a smug look.

"I think it's lovely." I feed his boosting ego as I see Harry rolls his eyes behind him.

"Louis, i think we'll head out" Harry says passing him and wrapping his arms around my waist. This makes me subtly jump but I shrug it off right away.

"Oh well alright, take care mate..and Leila watch out from Styles here..He's quite the player." He winks at me but I shake my head from his assumption that I was WITH Harry.

Harry and I both walk out of the club his hands still on my waist and I get a bunch of dirty looks from the girls on the line.

"Next stop...Styles co."

*****

A/N: Yay..Louis Is here as well! Also Harold, Watch Your Hands!! Don't forget to vote babes..Peace Out!

*Louis Tomlinson Coming in Hot*