Chapter 11

We pass the busy cars and lit buildings, going to our destination. We had casual conversations here and there and when we were silent it was more comfortable than awkward.

Not long after we finally arrive at the crowded place. Harry gets us to the bar and sits me down on one of the stools.

"Get anything you want it's on me, I'll be right back. Just have to sort some things out the back,alright?" I nod my head before he disappears off to a room behind the island.

"What can I get you?" A man asks me with a cheeky smile.

"Oh I don't, I don't like to drink...I don't like the bitter taste." I tell him reading his name tag. "Mark" I utter.

"Oh but wait till you taste some of my best selling cocktails." He wiggles his brows at me causing me to chuckle.

"What's a cocktail?" I cluelessly ask as his brows furrowed.

"You really aren't an alcohol person are you? Well I'll make something up for you, just you wait there." He winks at me then heading to the bottles of liquor on the shelves.

I see him pour from different bottles on what I assumed to be different types of alcoholic drinks. He added what looked like fresh lemon juice and syrup. He does more things, stuff I didn't understand before taking cola to top and adding a lemon wedge to the side.

"Here you go, This is a Long Island. Now you be careful with this one, 'cause the taste can get you addicted but the effects, well let's just say you won't be enjoying it much in the morning." He warns sliding the glass on the counter top.

I stir the straw, the ice clanking onto the glass. I take a small sip before projecting an impressed look. This wasn't as bad as the drink Harry made me try last year. This tasted almost like Iced Tea but still with the subtle flavour of the liquor. I take more and more sips until air was the only thing to come up the straw. At this point my head was quite trippy and spinning.

I felt tired but energetic at the same time. I couldn't explain how I was feeling but it was silly.

"What's that?" I raise my voice for Mark to hear me while he gives a drink to another girl.

"A margarita, you want one?" He talks, doing his work.

"Yeah sure I'll have a taste." I announce and He puts a few things on a blender turning it on for a pink shade appears. He puts salt onto the rim of a glass before pouring the drink on it. He hands it out to me and as I sip, my eyes go wide at how delicious it was.

"This is really good!" I compliment him as he gives me a wink.

We chat about his customers and a whole lot of non sense while he continues to pour me different types of liquors.

A guy suddenly appears beside me as he holds his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi there pretty lady, I'm George, and you are?" He introduces himself before ordering a drink for himself.

"Leila." I shake his hand and return the smile.

He starts a conversation and I literally crack up at everything he said even if it wasn't that funny. He was kind of a prideful asshole and I could tell by the way he was talking about himself. However, He seemed to want the conversation to keep going so it did.

I think I was a tad bit drunk..

"You seem to handle your liquor well" He says sarcastically and once again I cackle even letting out a snort.

"How 'bout I take care of you, Pretty little Leila. Wanna go back to my place?" He tangles his fingers in a strand of my hair while his other hand slithers down on my back wrapping his arms around my waistline.

"No thanks" I giggle but he only pulls me closer to him with force.

"C'mon" He bites his lower lip whispering in my ear.

"I said No!" I try to pull away but he squeezed his hands digging on my skin. That hurt! No one had seem to notice him basically assaulting me, which made me feel helpless.

"You flirt with me this whole time and you think you can play me and say No?" He tucks my hair behind my ear making me cringe. "I don't think so, love." He tugs me as he tries walking me to the door.

"I think she made it pretty clear she doesn't want to." A deep stern voice comes from behind us and relief washes over me as I realize.

"Get off my back pal or I- S-Styles?" His tone suddenly turns from angry to fearful.

"George, What do you think you're  doing with my Leila there?" He raises his brow pointing at me. I get all flustered when I hear his emphasis on the word 'My'.

"I-I didn't know she was with you..." He let's go of his tight grip on me and as soon as he does I walk over to Harry.

He had an intimidating look on his face. He scoffed at George's pathetic excuse shaking his head in disappointment.

When I reached him, He wrapped his arms around my waist protectively.

"Come on, Lei. I think you've had enough for tonight." He utters between us and we leave the bar.

Right by the door, he stops on his tracks and faces me. He sets both his hands on my shoulders as he scans each of my eyes looking concerned.

"Did he hurt you?" His brows crease making me pout.

"Oh, Harry look at you all protective over me. Hah! I'm fine okay?" I assure him but not without teasing him by poking my finger on his sides. He giggles from my actions and that's when I saw the fact he had deep dimples. I don't know how I have not not noticed it but his smile was amazing.

"You were all scary in there...You really didn't want him to hurt me huh?" I sarcastically say but was surprised with his answer.

"You've gone through enough pain, so no." He says seriously making my heart melt. I'm really surprised at how Harry and I are so close. We're very trusting with each other which is odd for people who rarely meet. He's such a sweet person and it always makes me admire him more than I already do. He has this aura that seems to magnetize me towards him and it's honestly confusing.

"Now, C'mon let's get you home." He wraps his arm around my shoulder like he often does as he walks us back to his car.

I rest my head pulling the seat to lean back. I was feeling really light headed so I thought to rest before heading back home. 

I feel the car start as I shut my eyes and get comfortable for a while.

*****

A/N: George is the reason why we say KAM2020.

*Hey George!*