Chapter One

J-Hope

The days go slower because our schedule isn't too occupied. A lot freer days than if there were an upcoming comeback or tour, even if the occasional music event such as the MAMAS has us working. But, despite all that, it leaves the mind with more time to think. Of how painfully so that I am missing Sandra. 

I'm attempting to remain strong for the sake of the group who suffers with me if I am. But I have to be completely honest that this is becoming a weight bigger than me, and I am slowly sinking.

Dance numbs my mind because it needs my full attention, so only in those moments do I feel the energy to continue practicing. As soon as it ends, though, that pain wraps around me like poison ivy vines suffocating me. I am trying to keep up appearances, but I am so certain that the guys--after so long living together--they already notice when something troubles me. 

I need her here, I need my precious soulmate, who has the other half of my heart with her in Puerto Rico, and I won't be completely together until she's actually here...

Sandra

Time was like a snail sliding across a surface in these past months. But after five months, me, Rexha and Glorian succeeded in having everything settled to get ourselves to Seoul, South Korea. Five weeks before the auditions for Rexha, we received the flight tickets from BigHit, and we'd be there on the 14th of October--a day after Jimin's birthday. 

Me and my two girlfriends had video-called on Hoseok's phone on Jimin's day, to congratulate our Chimmy and sing the Korean birthday song. 

The adorable guy has no clue that I even bought him a present and I'll give it to him when we arrive to Seoul. The gift was so dang expensive but worth every single dollar I spent on it. He'll love it, because it'd suit his style. 

My friends had remarked over how Hoseok seemed crestfallen, and camouflaging it with grins, smiles and hearty laughter. They're right, because I saw it in his eyes. I always know if he's truly joyous or not, just by gazing at those dark brown irises.

The long-awaited day at last arrived earlier than expected, and we'd finally get on a plane so we can sooth the absence we left in our Bangtan men.

Ah, and there's a detail I left out...none of the guys knew we were coming on October 14, BigHit made it a surprise to cheer our biases up and give them a boost of motivation for their arduous work. 

The company planned that on a day where BTS were sort of free, but had occasional practice in the dancing studio room, me and my girlfriends would arrive there and give them a wonderful surprise when they aren't expecting it. 

Everything was prepared, their private SUV is gonna pick us up as soon as we get to Incheon's airport. According to the time, we should be in Korea after a marvelous thirteen-hour flight (where we even get to ride in first-class, perks of being special girls for BTS), at about 12 in the afternoon and if there's not excessive traffic, between 12:30- 12:40 p.m at the BigHit building. 

Temperatures are lowering over there, so I chose to wear full PUMA as if I'm collaborating with the brand like BTS have done. Wearing a white hoodie with the logo of the puma in gold exactly like J-Hope's worn in black and I think also white—cute white fitted sweatpants of the namebrand, and white and gold PUMA shoes. I'd gotten a haircut and now its length is over my clavicle bone and looked healthier. I straightened it and wore a white bucket hat to compliment the whole outfit. 

Rexha also straightened her hair, having cut it a few inches but not of too much difference since Yoongi likes it long. Her outfit was hip hop swag with a touch of sexy. A black turtleneck under a cool jean jacket with red cotton hoodie, high-waisted red jeans that ruffled at the end of them, and black one-inch heeled Timberlands. She was slaying with the fashion.