Chapter Three

I was marvelled when we see the entrance to Hannam The Hill, and even more so when we entered the apartment belonging to BTS. It's so roomy and absolutely perfect, and I'm here, too...! My friends mirrored my awe, mouths wide in amazement while we were given a little tour of the place. Where the rooms of each are in, and it matched the info I've read and also told by BTS themselves in the past before I was ARMY. 

The food hasn't arrived yet, so me and the girls could chill until it comes. Hoseok laced his fingers through mine and led me a second time to his room shared with Jimin. It's such a pretty bedroom, I loved the wallpaper color and how it's much larger than I'd seen. Photos only show half of the place, and I got to see the wide and spacious closet that fits both of the men's clothes and some shoes among other stuff like jewelry, too. There's a space in the apartment where it's a shoe locker for all the members.

"I am actually in Hoseok's room...yeah, this is daebak, honestly." I remarked, sitting gently on his full-sized bed and seeing a cute pink Kaws plush from the collection this man has. It's very impressive of the quantity--from blow-ups, block-material and also plush. Ah, and artwork, too. Those things are ridiculously expensive, where only a paycheck like Hoseok's can afford them. That pretty pink plush could easily be $1,500 in won, and it wouldn't surprise me. 

I released an ahhh at how comfortable and cushy the mattress is. I didn't have my shoes on because of the customs Koreans have where you wear sandals instead. So, I had socks on. They weren't expecting us today, so the guys didn't have any available for our size. Next time they will, though.

"I have an angel on my bed. So beautiful in one my favorite brands. You looked perfect today. With the hat, even if I knock it off when I picked you up," Hoseok mentions, a cute grin on his face. He wasn't sitting, possibly because he needs to shower and doesn't wanna dirty the sheets with sweat.

I blushed, smiling lovingly. 

"I'm going take shower, but I be back before the food here and so I can lay there with you, okay? Unless you wanna go with the others," he suggested.

I shook my head, and smile again. "I'm good here."

He grins once again and opens the walk-in closet that has been my dream of having, and easily picked out his clothes. I saw he chose the same as me...Puma! He had the hoodie and pants, too. A plain white T-shirt to wear underneath, too. I noticed the sandals on his side of the closet.

I watched fixatedly, and when he turns to face me, he had his J-Hope beautiful grin. “So we match and take more pictures,” he says softly, and my heart shook at his sweetness. Aww, Hobi. We’d took a lot of selfies together, and group photos with the guys and my friends. But matching, it’ll look so Couple Goals, those adorable pics you see of the girlfriend with her boyfriend in same color and style of clothing, including shoes. Like Timbalands, or Converse. I’ll look forward to those, yes.

I had warm cheeks and gazed fondly at him. “I will like that very, very much.” I replied, nodding and hugging the extremely soft plushie, while I’m sitting back cross-legged. Wonder how I can get those pictures printed so I can frame it somewhere where other people wouldn’t see it? Not that anybody will be allowed at our place, except BTS and my friends, or some staff from BigHit.

The last thing to get was underwear, and my face became even more heated when I looked while he has his back to me. 

He turns and strolls to the bed, setting the small pile of things he’s going to wear, moving to be at the side and near me. 

“Thank you for finally coming back, Sandy.” He leans towards me and framed my face in his smooth hands, kissing me a few times and then my forehead. “Oh, and that Kaws is yours. I was keeping it there until you come.”