Chapter Four

"Forget about coming to Korea, Sandra. You're nothing more than a simple distraction from my idol life and for my pleasure in fucking. I can't believe you actually thought I loved you. I just said what you wanted to hear. You were so dumb in thinking I could like somebody like you, when you aren't even my type." Hoseok said cruelly, sneering with a malicious smirk. 

I had just arrived at the studio and he blocked the door from passage. He had darkened eyes of mocking, and tears flowed down my face. The other girls went to their guys, and Hoseok wouldn't let me enter.

He shuts the door in my face, and the ground caved under me, becoming a black abyss and I'm falling, endlessly falling until I crash...

"No, no! AHH!!" I screamed, bolting upright and breaking into wracking sobs. 

The sound of the door yanked open and slamming against the wall came to my hearing.

"Sandra, Sandy! It's okay. I'm here!" Hoseok tried to hug me, but I whimpered.

"No, you don't!" I cried out, and I am not sure if I'm asleep or awake.

"It was a bad dream, baby. Whatever it was, it not real," he insists, and I explode into more intense crying. He quickly wrapped me in his arms and rocked me gently. He cooed and caressed my tangled hair from possibly writhing in the bed.

"I'm here, and I not go nowhere. Shhh," he cooed, tightening his embrace on me.

His comfort and soothing voice helped me calm a few minutes later, to now be breathing heavily.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked softly, and I shuddered. He flexes to reassure me he's not going to let go of me.

"It was you..." I say hoarsely, coughing a little.

"What did I do?" 

"Not what you did...it's what you said...and how it sounded so real....your hate..." I choked.

"Then it really is not real, because I only love you and very, very much." he whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"You-you said to forget about coming to Korea, that I was only a distraction from your idol life...and for your pleasure in fucking...that I was dumb thinking you lo-loved me. You only said what I wanted to hear...that I'm not your type so you would never like somebody like me-me," I sobbed quietly.

"Oh, Sandra. I feel none of that. I was so lost when you were not here! I love you more than anything and you-you're my soulmate. You are my type, and not for pleasure. You complete me, I feel so much love when we made love in Orlando...I don't know what I do if you not return. You everything to me. My euphoria, who got best of me," he says with a wavering voice.

His love could be heard in each word, the tone he has when he tells me these things, they leave no doubt for my heart. My fears are pointless, because he adores me. I am so lucky and blessed.

I clutched him tightly, and sobbed in his neck. He cried with me, rubbing my back.

Once we were able to stop, I sighed deeply in relief.

"Feel better?" Hoseok asks, gradually pulling away to gaze in my moist eyes. He wiped his thumbs under, and I wonder if the mascara and liner withstood my tears... "You are so beautiful, Sandra. Even when you cry. Those lips they get so soft..." he breathes, moving close and kissing them.

I kissed back with urgency and need that overcame my whole body, and he felt it. 

Devouring each other's mouths, our tongues slid against each other, and his seemed to play lightly in a form of showing love and comfort when it caressed mine. He gripped me by the waist and we roll once, where I am straddling Hoseok. I capture air for my lungs, he's breathing in short bursts as I begun kissing his neck. He groaned, tilting his head to give me more access. I nipped softly and sucked just a little not to leave a mark there. Another groan in my ear that was the sweetest erotic sound, incites me to continue. That, I do, running my tongue down across his throat, and he made a desperate noise from his throat.