Reloading

(Y/N) was trying to run out of Jaune's grasp as he called Weiss.

"I don't wanna!" (Y/N) said.

"You have to!" he said. "Just do me this one favor, Sonic!"

"Why me?!" (Y/N) asked, trying to boost out of Jaune's hand.

"Because you know Weiss personally!" Jaune said. "Plus you're the only one of us who's dating someone!"

"I don't know that much about Weiss!" (Y/N) said. "I spend most of my time with Ruby! And we barely even know what we're doing when it comes to romance! We're both new to this whole thing!"

Jaune put his scroll to his ear.

"Hey! Uh... Weiss... Schnee..."

(Y/N) groaned in defeat, stopped running, and sat down, pouting, Jaune still holding his arm.

"This is Jaune... Arc... of the Arc... Family-- Last name's Arc."

"If she picked up, she's probably already hung up."

"Shut up! Anyways! I was wondering what you were doing Saturday night, because I'm doing... nothing! Which means I could be doing something with you! Yeah!"

"Oh my Oum! Shut up!" (Y/N) said, getting up and slapping the scroll out of his hand, and into the air.

"You're supposed to be helping me!" Jaune shouted.

"Well sorry! It's not like I'm being forced to do this against my will and I'd very much like to be allowed to leave so I can go see my Ruby! Speaking of which, could you let me leave so I can go see my Ruby?"

"NO!" the scroll landed on his head. He fell over, and (Y/N) dashed away, as he said to the phone, "Call me..."

Timeskip

Ruby and Weiss were practicing Crescent Rose, and the elements it could use. (Y/N) dashed in.

"Hi, Ruby!" he said. "Weiss!"

"Hi, Sonic," Weiss said.

"Hello, (Y/N)!" Ruby said. "How are you?"

"Oh fine," (Y/N) said. "Trying to escape Jaune who's trying to make me give him dating advice behind his back, but I guess I can stick with my Cookie Queen for a bit."

"Okay," Ruby said. She looked straight ahead and held her hand out to Weiss. "Ice!"

Weiss handed her an ice speedloader. Ruby put it in, and fired.

"Fire!"

Weiss handed her a fire speedloader. Ruby put in in, and fired.

Suddenly, Jaune grabbed (Y/N) by the arm and pulled him away. Ruby and Weiss turned to where he was, but didn't see him, or even Jaune pulling him away.

"Where'd (Y/N) go?" Ruby asked. "Oh well. Gravity!"

Weiss handed her a gravity speedloader. Ruby put in in, and fired. However, this one sent her flying back.

Weiss facepalmed.

Timeskip

Jaune was pulling (Y/N) by one of his quills, as he sat, arms crossed, pouting.

"Hey, Weiss?" Jaune said. "I'm guessing you didn't get my call earlier. Maybe the tower's messing up or... something. I mean, there's no way you would get my message and not call me back, right?"

"Oh, there's a way," (Y/N) grumbled.

"Shut up!" Jaune growled, before talking to Weiss again. "Because I mean... that would be rude. That's ridiculous. You're definitely not... Y'know playing those messages for the rest of Team RWBY and... laughing..."

"I want to be laughing at you with them," (Y/N) mumbled.

"That's not you," Jaune said, ignoring (Y/N). "You wouldn't do that."

"Oh she would," (Y/N) said.

"You wouldn't do that, right?" Jane said. "It's crazy."

He hung up the scroll and turned to (Y/N).

"Do you ever shut up?!"

"You wanted me to tell you everything you need to know about Weiss," (Y/N) said. "I'm just doing you a favor."

Timeskip

(Y/N) was trying to escape Jaune again, but he was pulling him by the quills.

"Ow ow ow ow!" (Y/N) said. "Let me go!"

"No!" Jaune shouted. "You're staying here as long as I need you to!"

"(Y/N)!" they heard Ruby's voice.

Jaune stopped everything, and turned to see Ruby glaring at him.

"What! Are you doing! To my boyfriend?!" Ruby growled.

"I... um..." Jaune stuttered.

"He's forcing me to give him dating advice," (Y/N) said.

Ruby zipped over to (Y/N) using her semblance and pulled him away from Jaune. "We don't even know that much about dating!" she yelled.

"Well... yeah... but..." Jaune said.

"Never! Lay one finger on my boyfriend! Ever! Again!" she said.

(Y/N) and Ruby walked away from Jaune. He growled, and called Weiss again.

"Alright, Ice Queen!" he yelled into the phone. "I've had it up to here! It's one thing to deny a guy, but it is an another thing to ignore him entirely! If you were here right now, I would give you a piece of my mi--"

"Hi, Jaune," Weiss said from behind him.

Jaune turned to her. "Hey!" he said, feeling embarrassed. "Weiss! What's uh... What's going on?"

"Not much," Weiss said, smiling at him. "I'm just looking for my scroll. I can't remember where I put it."

This made Jaune even more embarrassed.

"Weiss, I think I found your scroll," Blake said, holding Weiss' scroll.

Jaune, panicking, ran to the scroll, tossed it to the ground, and started stomping on it, before kicking it away. He panted, hands on his knees, while Weiss stared where her scroll had been kicked, jaw dropped, and a single tear moving down her cheek.

"Right!" Jaune said, standing up. "I will see you later!" He slid away.

Weiss and Blake looked at each other, confused. Blake shrugged, while Weiss lowered her head.