Cat Burglar

Team RWBY were sitting on a couch, watching the news, while (Y/N) sat on a separate couch, since there was no room on the other one.

Ruby was reaching for him, but Weiss was pushing her back.

"I wanna sit with (Y/N)!" she said.

"No!" Weiss said. "There's no room on that couch, and nobody wants to move from this one!"

Ruby grumbled and crossed her arms, while (Y/N) chuckled.

"It's okay, Ruby," he said. "I love you, too!"

Ruby blushed, and went back to watching the TV.

"Reports of a cat burglar being on the prowl in Vale have flooded the police department this week," Lisa Lavender said.

Everyone gasped, except for Blake.

"Whether these claims are legitimate or merely a yarn, citizens are encouraged to stay indoors."

Yang turned off the TV, and she, Ruby, and Weiss slowly turned to look at Blake. She noticed them looking at her, and turned to look at (Y/N).

"Sonic?" she said, tilting her head.

Ruby zipped over to (Y/N) and hugged him. "Don't you accuse my Cookie King of a crime, you cat burglar!"

Blake turned to the others. "Seriously guys?" She got up off the couch. "Seriously? You're gonna call me a cat burglar just because I'm part cat? That's real mature."

She started walking away.

(Y/N) and Ruby looked at each other for a moment, as did Yang and Weiss to each other, and then back at Blake.

She stopped, and turned to face them at a table.

"You know," she said as she stole a scroll and cookies, "I have half a mind to report you guys to Glynda. What you're doing is profiling. You all disgust me!"

Before she left the room, she took a plant and ran off.

The others sat in silence, confused at what just happened. Weiss shrugged.

Suddenly, Blake dashed back into the room, stole the TV remote from Yang, and ran out again.

They heard her driving away on Bumblebee (the motorcycle, not the shipping).

"Breaking news!" Lisa Lavender said again on the TV.

"When did the TV turn back on?" (Y/N) asked, breaking everyone's silence.

"Police have engaged the alleged cat burglar in a high speed chase. The suspect is fleeing on a yellow motorcycle with what appears to be a cartoonishly large amount of stolen goods falling from the bike. What will they think of next?"

"Maybe a black hedgehog who steals a chaos emerald and everyone mistakes it for me and I get arrested by the military?" (Y/N) suggested.

"Back to you, Cyril."

Timeskip

(Y/N) was standing on the frozen pool, shaking in fear since he can't swim.

Weiss was ice skating around him, with a huge smile on her face, while the others had their lower halves stuck in the ice.

Weiss skated into the middle of the pool, and bowed.

"So... this is the last time we invite her to the pool, right?" Yang said.

"Yup," Ruby and Blake said.

"Please don't invite me here either," (Y/N) said. "You know I can't swim!"

Suddenly, the ice underneath him broke, and he fell into the water.

"AH! (Y/N)!" Ruby screamed.

Timeskip

Blake pulled out Gambol Shroud in sickle mode. She tossed it at Yang, who grabbed it.

Ruby stared at the rope, leapt into the air, and started playing jump rope with it.

(Y/N) watched from the side, smiling as she chanted, "Jaune be nimble! Jaune be quick! Jaune fell over the candlestick!"

They turned to see Jaune walking over with a crutch and a cast on one leg. "Blake be nimble! Blake be quick! Blake needs to pick up after herself WHEN SHE'S DONE READING!!!"

(Y/N) decided to join in the chant. "Jaune be nimble! Jaune be quick! Jaune needs to learn to control his temper! And he also needs to learn to look where he's going. Definitely needs to do that."

Timeskip

(Y/N) was looking at himself in the mirror, seeming confused. Ruby zipped up to him.

"Hello, my Cookie King!" she said. She held out a ball of yarn. "Look what Yang got!"

"Yeah yeah, cool," (Y/N) said, and continued looking in the mirror.

"What'cha looking at?" Ruby asked looking in the mirror with him.

"Is it just me, or do I look... different?" he asked.

"Is it just me or do I look different," Ruby said, starting to understand what (Y/N) meant.

"Why are my arms skin colored now?" (Y/N) asked.

"Why is my head so big?" Ruby asked.

"Why are my shoes so cartoony?"

"Why is my body so much smaller than my head?"

"Why are my eyes just pupils and not green?"

"Why are my feet and hands so small?"

"Why don't I have any detail?"

"Why is Crescent Rose so small?"

They turned to each other, jaws dropped. Then they burst out laughing.

"We need a new mirror," (Y/N) said.

"Yeah," Ruby said.

They left the room.

"Besides, we'll probably look better in the sequel," (Y/N) said.