"Don't what?" I say, my face close to her's, her breath coming out in tiny gasps. "Kiss you? Hug you? Fuck you until you can't walk?"

She lets out a tiny noise which sounds like a mini scream of fear. "Look, I don't know-"

"Of course you don't know, Princess. You're an idiot, I've heard you think it many, many times," I say through clenched teeth.

Let me go, please, let me go, I can hear her thoughts, chanting and sobbing at the same time.

"Oh, princess, you know I'm never letting you go. You're in my hands now, and you're not leaving until I say so."

"Please, Tom," She pleads, and I see a small tear tracing down her cheek. "Just let me go, you're scaring me."

"Too bad," I murmur, pulling her body so close, so close that her chest is touching my own, and close the space between us. Her lips taste like salt, she smells like vanilla. She seems to freeze, her body going rigid, and I laugh softly, pulling away. "Oh Princess, when are you going to learn? I'll never stop doing this, never."

And with that, I throw her up against the wall, her head banging against the wall. I smile at her, wincing in pain, and trap her wrists. She seems to be trembling, but her eyes are open.

"We're really going to do this, Riddle?" She sneers, and I'm almost surprised by her sudden boost of confidence. Where the hell did that come from?

"We are," I sneer back, towering over her miniature height.

"Choke me, I dare you," She hisses.

I raise an eyebrow. "Getting more dangerous now, are we, Hadlee?"

She laughs a laugh without humor, much like my own. "When was it not dangerous, Riddle? Now are you going to kiss me or disappear again?"

I hover my lips over her ear. "Awe, princess, don't act so brave. I knew you wanted to kiss me, but I didn't know how much you wanted it."

She pulls her hand loose with a sudden burst of strength and hits me across the face. "Bite me, Riddle. You want to fight like a big boy or are you going to toy around like a child?"

My anger flares up, to much for me to contain. My hand wraps around her throat, my other hand crushing her wrist against the stone wall. "What is up with you and your death wishes?"

"You- You wouldn't kill me," She chokes, coughing, her voice raspy. "You need me."

I raise my eyebrow, coking my head to the side. "No, I really don't. You're just a helpful resource."

Even though I'm crushing her life away, I see her smirk. "Hey Riddle?"

"I'm right here."

"Sam was better."

I frown. "Who says I'm competing against Sam?"

"Because," She says, still smirking. "Every conversation we've had? Yeah, they all end up with you kissing me. If that isn't obsession, I don't know what is."

I smirk, and a look of slight surprise flashes across her face. I think she was expecting me to become defensive, not smile. "Oh, Hadlee," I murmur. "Maybe I am obsessed with you." My lips graze the skin on her neck and she freezes. "Maybe," I say quietly, my breath hot against her neck. "It's because you're so..." I pause, she seems like she has stopped breathing. "Desirable."

I place a kiss on her neck, below her jawline, my hand snaking its way under her sweater to her back, my other hand still on her wrist. Her breathing has seemed to stop altogether, I haven't heard her take a breath in what seems like ages. My lips move to her jawline, and she tilts her head back, leaving her neck exposed. It seems like a very un-Kitioma-like thing to do, she must be feeling instead of thinking.