eleven

__________

No one said the word 'darling' like he did, and that may sound stupid, but excuse me, have you heard him?

__________

Kitioma Hadlee

Am I dead?

No...no, I don't think I am. Last I checked, I was falling off of the astronomy tower for fun times and giggles.

So...where the hell am I? Black is all I see, and I can't hear anything.

Ooh, am I being tortured? Lovely! How fun!

And suddenly, light.

Jesus? Is that you?

"...major casualties, we don't know if she's going to live or not," I hear someone say beside me.

Bitch I'm up.

"Why would she do such a thing?" I hear a voice sob. Marlene? Gabriela?!

I'm up.

"We are still investigating the tower, but if the lives-"

The fuck.

I cough, my lungs suddenly filling with pain. My arm aches, and I try to move it, but it won't. I try to move my legs, nothing moves. My head burns, my body feels like ice.

Yep. Definitely being tortured.

The roof of the medical wing, which I'm getting sick and damn tired of seeing, sits above me. Many people surrounding me, but the face I really want to see so I can strange him - that is, if he doesn't beat me to it - is not sitting around my bed.

"Kiki!" Someone says through what sounds like tears. I try to move my head again, and I can barely move it an inch. It is just enough to see Gabriela's tear-streaked face.

I frown, or think I frown, at least. "Nice to see your toxic ass over here."

Gabriela starts to sob, blubbering things like, "I'm so sorry, Kiki." and "Please forgive me!"

I mentally roll my eyes as turn to face some of the other people surrounding me. Professors, students I vaguely recognise, and the headmaster sit, staring at me with different expressions.

"What were you thinking, going off of that tower?"

I smile sarcastically. "I was trying it out. You know, for giggles. Ten out of ten recommend. Five stars on yelp."

Some of the students chuckle nervously, most of them probably wondering if I am being serious or not.

The others, probably wondering what Yelp is.

I don't know myself. The word just came to my head.

One of the students hands a card and places it on my lap. It states, Get well soon! with hearts around it.

I shoot the kid an are you fucking serious right now look.

He blushes.

Someone grabs my hand and I look down as a burst of agony goes through my hand. It's wrapped up in bandages, the skin around it red and swollen. "Um...ow. Can you not?" The person quickly removes their hand. "Quick question, did I hit the ground or..."

"No," The Headmaster shakes his head. "You hit a roof then tumbled seventeen stories down-"

What the-

"He's joking," McGonagall quickly says. "And now, everyone needs to leave except Marlene and the Headmaster. I don't like to be a Madame Pomfrey, no offense to her, but Kitioma needs space."

Everyone clears the room and the sudden silence makes my head spin. What has my life turned into dear lord-

"Kitioma, we need to know exactly what happened in that tower," Headmaster Dippet says, patting my leg. I wince in pain, which makes me have more pain, which makes me wince. Again. "Oh I'm sorry, dear."

"To be completely honest, sir," I say slowly, my voice tight with anger and pain. "Over the past few weeks, I have been broken up with, cursed, throw into many walls, lost my wand, kissed violently, choked, attacked, cursed again, dealt with the loss of my ex boyfriend, lost my friends and literally fell off the astronomy tower, I don't think 'sorry' is going to help."

Both adults stare at me in shock and Marlene hides her smile behind her hand.

"Anyways," Marlene says after a long moment of silence. "Kik, I know you don't know me as well as Gabriela-" My face twists into a scowl when she says her name. "-but I was the one who saved you going off of the tower."

"You know," I raise an eyebrow. "I could have done that on purpose."

Both of the professor's faces twist into a confused look. "Fell of the astronomy tower or-"

"I could have tried to commit, you never know," I say absentmindedly, gazing up at the ceiling with an innocent look in my face.

"You wouldn't do that," Marlene says, but she doesn't sound to sure.

"Never know! Anyways, I'm not dead, so do continue," I lift up my sore hand and try to make a little waving motion.

It doesn't work.

My hand drops down on the medical bed.

"Well, we found this," She holds up a bracelet. My throat constricts, I know what that is. "Laying on the floor, along with your wand," She places the smooth wood down on my bed along with the bracelet.

I turn my gaze onto Headmaster Dippet. "I thought you ordered me to have this on me?" I point to the bracelet as much as I can.

He looks confused. "Hmm, I don't recall asking, but you never know, I may have forgotten."

"He tends to do that a lot," Marlene whispers. I snort. Obviously. The bracelet confuses me, so I lift it up and place it, with a shaky hand, onto the bedside table beside me. Professor McGonagall watches my hand with a firm frown.

"Now, as for who was with you-"

Someone walks into the room, the medical doors slamming behind him.

"Well well well," I say loudly. "Look who decided to show up."

Tom doesn't smile. He looks bruised, did I really do that? Tom? Bruise? Me?

Not likely.

"You know him?" Marlene asks, pointing back and forth from Tom, who is leaning on the bed opposite to mine, and I nod.

"Yep. He tried to kill me. And kiss me," I say hotly, and Tom's face twists into something between a frown and a smile, which shouldn't be possible, but anything is possible with Tom Riddle, I guess.

The Headmaster gives me an incredulous look. "Tom? Hurt you? Please, Tom couldn't hurt a fly! Sure, he may look dark sometimes-no offense, my boy-and he may have some...interesting hobbies, but he would never try to hurt you!"

Yeah, try telling that to the walls in the castle. I'm sure they are plenty tired of having my limp body thrown against them.

Tom smirks.

__________

you guys literally DESTROYED chapter 10 making fun of Kiki, it was honestly hilarious to watch

Question: Have you gotten the 🦋 while reading this or is it...meh?

Question: Kiss marry kill, Harry, Tom, and Draco?