the before

W E L C O M E

W E L C O M E

WASSUP SHAWTY
- Lilac, the author

T R I G G E R S

TRIGGER WARNINGS INCLUDE (drumroll)
• self harm
• abuse
• murder
• sexual content including rape/sex without consent
• mental illnesses such as depression, references to bipolar disorder, anxiety, sociopathic traits, etc.
• suicide
• shitty writing

please protect. yourself and don't read if you are triggered by these, thank you :)

PSA PLS READ TY <3

- i have a new book out! it's called Onyx, and it's much better than this one, i encourage you to read it. ty!! <3

I N T R O

He was...dangerous. Cunning. Sly. But the way he made me feel, like I was the only girl in the world...no one could ever compare to him

P R O L O G U E:
T H E B E F O R E

I was the top of my class in the America's School of Magic. So when I got a letter regarding my transfer to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I wasn't very surprised, to say the least. Sure, I was upset, I still am, but it wasn't the worst thing. I heard that Hogwarts was a good school, that it still is a good school to learn how to be the Head of the Magical Congress of America.

And so here I am.

Standing.

Waiting.

For what exactly, I don't know.

To be judged?

Sorted into the many houses of Hogwarts?

Noticed?

The watch on my wrist shows that I have been waiting for ten or so minutes, far to long in my opinion.

I pop my bubblegum and knock on the heavy wooden doors after I know no one will open them unless I do it myself. My black robes spill around my tucked in white dress shirt, grey vest, and black trousers, the uniform for this school, or whatever they would like to call it. It doesn't seem like a very realistic uniform, as women wearing trousers is frowned upon in most societies, but who am I to complain?